Middle name for Saul - POLL

See the results of this poll: Which do you like best as a middle name for Saul Hirshberg?

Respondents: 24 (This poll is closed)

• Adrian: 5 (21%)
  • Amari: 0 (0%)
  • Everett: 7 (29%)
  • Isaac: 2 (8%)
  • Nathaniel: 10 (42%)

I picked [name]Everett[/name] but I also like [name]Nathaniel[/name].

What about [name]Alexander[/name]?

I voted for [name]Saul[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] - very handsome! I like the pp’s suggestion of [name]Saul[/name] [name]Alexander[/name].

While I like the name [name]Nathaniel[/name] a lot, I think [name]Saul[/name] [name]Adrian[/name] Hirshberg has the best flow. A three-syllable name seems ideal between [name]Saul[/name] and Hirshberg. [name]Adrian[/name] also has crisp, clean sounds that lighten and brighten the overall name.

P.S. I love the idea of [name]Saul[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] too!

I agree with pp:
[name]Saul[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] is my favorite but the suggested [name]Saul[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] is a close second!

Great name! And really good mn choices too. I voted for [name]Everett[/name] but I also really like [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Adrian[/name].

I am suggesting [name]Saul[/name] [name]Timothy[/name], it flows well and has the hidden link to the New Testament apostles of [name]Saul[/name] who became [name]Paul[/name] and his helper [name]Timothy[/name].

The only one I have a strong opinion on is [name]Amari[/name]… [name]Saul[/name] [name]Amari[/name] has too many “ah” sounds in rapid succession! Also, [name]Amari[/name] has a very feminine sound to my ear.

The rest fit just fine.