Middle name for Savannah

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries!

My husband and I have chosen Savannnah for our baby girl, due in just a few weeks. She will be a sister to [name_m]Preston[/name_m]. We are stumped on a middle name! Initially we loved [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], but I’d like something that has more meaning to us. We love nature names… here are some ideas:

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (a family name)
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
Savannah Hope

Our last name is [name_u]Howard[/name_u]. [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] is my favourite :slight_smile:

Thoughts? Thank you!

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] - This is my favorite too
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - I don’t like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and it doesn’t flow well
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] - I really like this. [name_f]Moon[/name_f] is a lovely middle name
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] -I don’t like or dislike [name_f]Willow[/name_f], but they go well together.

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] is beautiful. I also thought of [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Ember[/name_u].

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is amazing! [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] is sweet too

Awesome thanks… happy to see some love for [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f]!!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f]!! Not loving the flow, sound or look of [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] sorry, however family names are important to me too so I think meaning is more important than flow.

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Tess[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

They are all great options.

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] - She sounds warm and fun!

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - I love honor names and they flow well together.

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] - I don’t care for [name_f]Moon[/name_f] with [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]. I like the sound of [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u], though.

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] - very cute.

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] - very nice.

I think [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] would be my choice.

I love [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]. It’s very very soft though, so I would balance it with a little more of a unisex name and go [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Bay[/name_u] or [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]True[/name_u].

I really do like all of the suggestions, though. No wrong choice. :slight_smile:

Oh… and a guilty pleasure… [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]

Thank you!!

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] [name_u]Howard[/name_u]!

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] is perfect!

I like all of your choices. [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] is very pretty, but [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] has a whimsical and unique quality that I really like. I would also suggest [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f], because if you want to honor and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], I’ve seen [name_f]Lily[/name_f] considered a derivative of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (besides the flower, obviously).

I have a friend named Savvannah [name_f]Kate[/name_f].

I really like Savvannah [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] a lot, my reasoning being that [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] is already kind of nature related due to a savanna desert.

But that being said I think [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] has a really beautiful ring to it.

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] is by far my favorite! I love how vivid and bold it is, as well as the alliteration. Other middle ideas could be [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] (means forest), [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]/[name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f]/[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_u]Sky[/name_u]/[name_u]Skye[/name_u], [name_f]Swan[/name_f], [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].

Thanks for the suggestions! I like the alliteration too, its not everyones thing but I dig it!!

Yes this was my concern too, that it sounds descriptive… on another board I was told it sounded like a weather update!