Middle name for Stella poll

See the results of this poll: Which middle do you prefer?

Respondents: 70 (This poll is closed)

• Stella Daisy : 8 (11%)
  • Stella Marigold : 14 (20%)
  • Stella - Keep Looking! : 5 (7%)
  • Stella Marguerite : 16 (23%)
  • Stella June : 22 (31%)
  • Stella Grace: 5 (7%)

I love both [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]. I voted [name_u]June[/name_u], but as I am thinking of your reservation about [name_u]June[/name_u] (which wouldn’t bother me, but I don’t matter here) and I am remembering that [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] means [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], I think I like [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] best for you.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] is elegant and unexpected, I really like it!

I think if she’s born in [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] would be gorgeous!

If you really love [name_u]June[/name_u] then go for it. I actually think it’s a little odd when someone is named after the month they’re born.

I voted [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] but here’s some others;

[name_f]Ada[/name_f]
[name_f]Isobelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Posey[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is perfection!

I think I’d be more inclined to use [name_u]June[/name_u] sjmplybfor not being born in [name_u]June[/name_u]. Otherwise it may seem baby is named after the month rather than choosing a name that had significant meaning, or love of. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is really lovely.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is a winner!

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]?

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is delightful, so cheerful and happy.

I love [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] for you and because [name_u]June[/name_u] is an established, well known name, I don’t consider that she has to be born in [name_u]June[/name_u] at all. If it bothers you though, [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] is beautiful as well.

I just love [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]! I’m always hapoy to see [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] being considered, to me it’s such a beautiful and graceful name. My second favorite is [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. I’m not really a fan of one-syllable middle names, they usually make a combo sound a bit flat and dull to me, but [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is honestly really cute! I also really like [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. Good luck on deciding :slight_smile:

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is so sweet! It reminds me of blonde hair, freckles, and drinking lemonade in the sunshine!

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is my favourite, but I wouldn’t go with it if I had the reservations that you have. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]April[/name_f], or [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]?