Middle name for tallac

Working on my book, and decided that one of the female characters would be named Tallac (after mt. tallac) but i need a middle name for her. I like [name_u]Nova[/name_u] but Tallac [name_u]Nova[/name_u] doesn’t work well (Nova Tallac does but I really want Tallac as the first name). So, does anyone have any ideas??

Need more info. What is the setting? What are her parents names? What year does this take place? Do you want a name that fits her personality? Is so, what is she like?

Tallac Susannah
Tallac Josylnn
Tallac Gregoria
Tallac Josephine

Is this the same book with Matteo Evander?

On second thought you might not be taken with classical styled middle names so here’s

Tallac Piper
Tallac Sage
Tallac Quinn

Also if you like Nova paired with Tallac, can’t she just go by her middle name? Some people do that.

It is the same book with [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] [name_m]Evander[/name_m], she is the love interest. She is very very spirited and is extremely loyal. She is also very tomboyish. It’s set in post-apocalyptical CA/NV.

If you want my honest opinion, call her [name_u]Nova[/name_u] (provided you want to publish this book). It’s a nice name, has great post apocalyptic feel and it’s not super girly girl. Mainly though, I look at Tallac and wonder if I’m mentally pronouncing it correctly. Then I wonder if she is supposed to be the child of immigrants, perhaps Im just not familiar with the culture that uses this naming convention…
[name_u]Nova[/name_u] is much more straightforward.
That’s just my two cents.

Tallac [name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
Tallac [name_u]Hunter[/name_u]
Tallac [name_f]Joelle[/name_f]