Middle name for Thomas

I’ve always wanted to name a boy Thomas, which is my father’s name. My mother has constantly said that she thinks her name, Valerie, is a lovely name, and she wishes that one of her children would use it. Valerie’s not a terrible name, but I find it dated. I like several boy names that begin with Val as middle names, and I thought that if I could find a combination that I like, that would be a good solution. Not pregnant, just gathering ideas for the future. Current ideas are:

Thomas Val
Thomas Valentin
Thomas Valentine
Thomas Valerian
Thomas Valeri/Valerii
Thomas Valiant

I welcome any suggestions or comments. Thanks, berries!

I too adore [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], I actually want to name one of my sons [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Abbas[/name_m]. Of your combos, I like [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_f]Valeri[/name_f] best. Here are some other suggestions:

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Josiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Leon[/name_m]

I think you should think twice before you give a child the initials, “TV.” My dad and all his brothers went by their initials at some point in their lives. I like the suggestion [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Leon[/name_m] or maybe [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m].

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Valiant[/name_m] is my favorite combo you have. I like that it would honor your mother in a round about way.

What about [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Valor[/name_m]?

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Holden[/name_m]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Blaine[/name_u]