Middle name for Vienna

I previously posted about name choices for our daughter. People did not like the name I ended up choosing ([name_f]Vienna[/name_f]) but we really love it and are going to use it anyway.

I could use some help with a middle name.

Leaning towards [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Blaire[/name_u] but am open to suggestions.

[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]?
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]?
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]?

Our last name starts with G and contains a color and is two syllables.

Thank you for positive suggestions. Not looking to hear someone say they do not like the name [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] though. THANKS AGAIN!!

I love [name_f]Vienna[/name_f]! I don’t know why people would dislike it.

My favorite from your list is [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], as it sounds classy and spunky at the same time. I don’t think [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] flow well, and [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] sounds too “wordy”, as if you’re talking about a specific type of rose (that comes from [name_f]Vienna[/name_f]). [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Blaire[/name_u] is nice, but I prefer the spelling [name_u]Blair[/name_u].

I suggest:
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u]

I think [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] is darling! I know two who are around 18-20 years old, both are [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], but one is hyphenated. From your list, I would say that [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] are my favourites. [name_m]How[/name_m] about;

[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] Briane
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Holly[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Betsy[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Clarisse[/name_f]/[name_f]Clarice[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Katie[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] together or [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f]. Yeah, I thinks this ‘ie’ sounds good at the end.

[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] sounds really lovely, imo. [name_f]Glad[/name_f] to see someone’s considering [name_f]Vienna[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Coralie[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] too.
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is my favourite from your list.

Suggestions:

[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Vienna[/name_f]! Some middle name suggestions…

[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] (so-[name_m]LAY[/name_m])
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

I think [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] is a really pretty place name : )

[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is my favourite it’s elegant and has a spunky sound to the name too. I think [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is a mouthful the double ‘a’ ending also rhymes together which just doesn’t work. Maybe [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] could work better? [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] also has a strange sound to the name the flow is disjointed and feels too wordy. Regarding [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] this name does flow but feels too wordy like a description rather than a name. [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Blaire[/name_u] is nice but I prefer something more classic and feminine teamed with [name_f]Vienna[/name_f].

My favourite [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]!!

I adore [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

On your initial thread about [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] the answers, including mine, didn’t give a lot of information about why [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] wasn’t being recommended. There is nothing wrong with [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] as a name, not at all. It’s a beautiful, lovely name. The problem with it is that you posted in another post that your boys’ names are [name_u]Brayden[/name_u] and [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]. Those names don’t match the style of [name_f]Vienna[/name_f], and since [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] as an important cultural city, it may give people pause. Are your ancestors/relatives from [name_f]Vienna[/name_f]? Have you been there? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you know why it’s important culturally without looking it up right now? If you answered “no” to more than 2 of these questions, then I don’t recommend the name for you. [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] is not a popular name and it will take people by surprise. What will your daughter say if she meets someone from [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] when she is older?

That said, it’s a beautiful name. And I’d recommend it to many people in my profession because the city of [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] is important to them, and to me, because of what I do for a living.

Here are my middle name suggestions, most are pretty simple in case your daughter wants to go by her middle name:

[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Ashley[/name_u]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Jayne[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Laura[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]April[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Christine[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]

We named our daughter [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. Got a lot of compliments! We got [name_f]Willa[/name_f] from my moms name, [name_f]Wilma[/name_f].

Vienna’s so sweet! A supervisor in my department has a [name_f]Vienna[/name_f]; I love it and love hearing her mention [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] often. :heart: I’d like to use [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] myself, but haven’t found a spot for her yet.

Vienna + [name_f]Claire[/name_f] feel like the BELONG together for me, so that’s my first idea. Otherwise, I think [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] are nice. What about:

Vienna [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Gwen[/name_f]

Good luck!

Vienna is lovely. I think I like [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] over [name_u]Blaire[/name_u]? How do you feel about [name_u]Briar[/name_u]?
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Blanche[/name_f]
[name_f]Brigit[/name_f] also very pretty.