Middle Name for Viviana

[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Simpson[/name] ([name]Ivy[/name] is a family surname on my mothers side and my great grandmas name on my dads side)

[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] [name]Simpson[/name] ([name]Lynn[/name] is my mothers middle name)

[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] [name]Simpson[/name] ([name]Ruth[/name] is my maternal grandmothers name)

[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Leanne[/name] [name]Simpson[/name] ([name]Leanne[/name] is my middle name)

[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Simpson[/name] ([name]Evelyn[/name] is my paternal grandmothers name)

[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Laverne[/name] [name]Simpson[/name] ([name]Laverne[/name] is my maternal grandmothers middle name)

[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Irene[/name] [name]Simpson[/name] ([name]Irene[/name] is my paternal grandmothers middle name)

[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Skye[/name] [name]Simpson[/name] ([name]Skye[/name] is just a name we like)

[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Nova[/name] [name]Simpson[/name] ([name]Nova[/name] is just a name we like)

[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Simpson[/name] ([name]Violet[/name] is just a name we like)

I like [name]Viviana[/name] [name]Skye[/name] best.

I love [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Irene[/name] with [name]Viviana[/name]. [name]Ivy[/name] is gaining a lot of celeb. pop. [name]Lynn[/name] is generic, [name]Leanne[/name] is generic. For some reason I don’t like the ‘n’ sound in [name]Evelyn[/name] with the ‘n’ sound in [name]Viviana[/name]. [name]Laverne[/name] is horribly masculine next to the ultimately feminine [name]Viviana[/name]. [name]Skye[/name] and [name]Nova[/name] don’t really fit your name style. And I intensely dislike alliteration, so [name]Violet[/name] is out for me.

[name]How[/name] about:

[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Giselle[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Judith[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Molly[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Jade[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Estelle[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Justine[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Harper[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Brooke[/name]

Thanks for your input! :slight_smile: Anyone else??

I like [name]Viviana[/name] [name]Violet[/name]- but I love alliteration. I also like [name]Viviana[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] of your choices.

I think a short, one syllable middle name works with [name]Viviana[/name]. The first thing that comes to mind would be [name]Viviana[/name] [name]Grace[/name].

I like [name]Viviana[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] best, it is very pretty.

[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Viviana[/name] [name]Irene[/name] are really pretty!

My vote goes to [name]Viviana[/name] [name]Ivy[/name].

I really like how [name]Viviana[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] sounds! I think all of your choices could work, though. Are any of the family names more important or special to you? If you knew [name]Ruth[/name] much better than [name]Evelyn[/name], or had a special connection with carrying on the [name]Ivy[/name] name, that might be more of a reason to pick a name than just sounding good.

I like [name]Viviana[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Viviana[/name] [name]Irene[/name] best from your list and like the family associations with them too.

I think [name]Viviana[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] flows the best.