Middle Name Help...

I’m really keen on using [name]Marguerite[/name] for a girl since I received such positive reactions, but I was wondering if it’d work better in the first or middle name slot, and which names would compliment it. Thanks in advance!

I think it would be easier to pair with as a middle name, but I think it would be really awesome to see as a first name.

As a middle name, I think something sweet and simple would work best as a first name - [name]Lena[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name] or [name]Nora[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name].

As a first, something one, two or four syllables - [name]Marguerite[/name] [name]Claire[/name], [name]Marguerite[/name] [name]Elspeth[/name] or [name]Marguerite[/name] [name]Luciana[/name].

It all depends on what the other name or names you’re considering are. She would make a good first or middle! [name]Marguerite[/name] could eitherbe nicknamed [name]Margo[/name], [name]Maggie[/name], [name]Mara[/name] or [name]Rita[/name] (and I’m sure many others!) and I even know a [name]Marguerite[/name] who goes by the whole name. The name also sounds beautiful with as a middle; some pretty combos off the top of my head are [name]Anna[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name], [name]Claire[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name], [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name], and [name]Willa[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name]. Good luck!

Oh, I forgot to add some combos with [name]Marguerite[/name] as the first name- [name]Marguerite[/name] [name]Iris[/name], [name]Marguerite[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Marguerite[/name] [name]Maeve[/name], and [name]Marguerite[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] are all gorgeous choices [name]IMO[/name].