Middle Name - HELP!

[SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=4]Roman[/name]][SIZE=6][SIZE=4][SIZE=5]Our baby boy is due in [name]May[/name] and my husband and I can’t decide on a middle name! We are keeping the name we chose a secret from our friends and family, so it is difficult to ‘bounce’ ideas off of anyone.

We quickly decided to name our son [name]Hudson[/name] and our last name is [name]Boyer[/name]. I like one syllable names and am considering [name]Jude[/name] or [name]Dayne[/name]. My husband’s middle name is [name]Joseph[/name] and we considered that as well, but I prefer one syllable. I do not like middle names that begin with the letter B, because that is what our last name begins with. I also do not like middle names that end in _er because our last name ends in _er.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I prefer modern/creative names, but not too crazy! We are so excited for our son to be here and want to decide on a name as soon as possible! Thank you! :)[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Jude[/name] [name]Boyer[/name] is nice.

Suggestions:

• [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Finn[/name]
  • [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Max[/name]
  • [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Miles[/name]
  • [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Jack[/name]
  • [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
  • [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Reed[/name]
  • [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Seth[/name]
  • [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Pierce[/name]
  • [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Leif[/name]
  • [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Liev[/name]
  • [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Lane[/name]
  • [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
  • [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Rhys[/name]
  • [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Lorne[/name]

Great suggestions - Thank you! I really like [name]Pierce[/name], [name]Lane[/name], and [name]Knox[/name]!

[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Judd[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Jett[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Lee[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Jay[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Nate[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Chase[/name]

Immediate idea was [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Joel[/name] [name]Boyer[/name] - getting in that [name]Joe[/name] from [name]Joseph[/name] but keeping it one syllable. Done and done. Stunning name.

xo [name]Viv[/name]

I love the suggestion of [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Joel[/name] [name]Boyer[/name]! I also love [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Jude[/name], [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Gray[/name], and [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Jack[/name].

What about [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Zane[/name] or [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Pax[/name]?

Oooh [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Joel[/name] sounds wonderful! Other suggestions that jumped out at me: [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Knox[/name], [name]Hudson[/name] [name]James[/name], and [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Gray[/name]. Actually, lots of great combos in here!

Thank you! Thank you! Now I have too many options! :slight_smile: