Middle name help

See the results of this poll: Which middle name?

Respondents: 33 (This poll is closed)

• Caleb Reese : 28 (85%)
  • Caleb Gage: 5 (15%)

Well since both honor family, I would go strictly on what you like. (And btw, it’s not trying too hard, it IS clever! :slight_smile: )

[name]Both[/name] [name]Gage[/name] & [name]Reese[/name] are nice although they’re nms, so I’ll go by flow, which is important. [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Gage[/name] is a bit stumbly, but [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Reese[/name] flows great. I prefer [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Rhys[/name], but it’s your choice.

Aww, [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Reese[/name] is the cutest! I love that idea. And, well, [name]Caleb[/name] in general. :slight_smile: I’m quite picky about [name]Caleb[/name] combos, mainly because there’s really only one or two that I’ve found are right for me, and I can’t really think of what would be perfect for someone else when it comes to [name]Caleb[/name], but after I heard your story about your maiden name and I saw [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Reese[/name], I kind of actually love it. I also prefer the [name]Rhys[/name] spelling, but I think no matter which way you go–[name]Caleb[/name] [name]Reese[/name] or [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Rhys[/name]–your little boy would have a handsome name! If you spell it [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] it might looks some of its cheesy factor that it’s so close to your maiden name… (Which I don’t think it’s cheesy, either–just really adorable. I love the connection!)

Good luck!

Thank you all for your thoughts!

[name]Love[/name] the idea!! I think [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Reese[/name] works out for you. And while I do like how [name]Rhys[/name] is spelled it loses the effect you were going for. So I think you should stick to the name just as you have it now!! :slight_smile: