Middle Name Help

Okay, my husband and I are desperately in need of some help with middle names. We are first time parents and are 37 weeks pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl. Our daughter is going to be [name]Stella[/name] [name]Matilda[/name], and for our son we have the first name [name]Caedmon[/name] (pronouncing it [name]Cade[/name]-mon). However, we can’t agree on his middle name. My husband suggested [name]Oakley[/name], which I actually think is a nice name but I had a dog named [name]Oakley[/name] as a kid, so I nixed that immediately. I supplied [name]Leroy[/name] after my father, but my hubby was very averse to that for no reason in particular. Any more names or thoughts on the above names are greatly appreciated.

P.S. We prefer quirky vintage-y names.

I think [name]Caedmon[/name] [name]Oakley[/name] sounds fine, but don’t really like [name]Oakly[/name] in general. I think with the unusual first name of [name]Caedmon[/name] you should use a more recognizable middle (something similar in style to [name]Matilda[/name]).

[name]How[/name] about:

[name]Caedmon[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Caedmon[/name] [name]Jack[/name]
[name]Caedmon[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Caedmon[/name] [name]Lewis[/name]
[name]Caedmon[/name] [name]Bernard[/name]
[name]Caedmon[/name] [name]Jude[/name]
[name]Caedmon[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Caedmon[/name] [name]Raphael[/name]
[name]Caedmon[/name] [name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Caedmon[/name] [name]Virgil[/name]
[name]Caedmon[/name] [name]Silas[/name]
[name]Caedmon[/name] [name]August[/name]
[name]Caedmon[/name] [name]Felix[/name]

[name]Caedmon[/name] [name]Gage[/name]
[name]Caedmon[/name] [name]Grant[/name]

On its own, I think [name]Leroy[/name] is a better name for a boy
but [name]Caedmon[/name] [name]Oakley[/name] sounds more vintage-y than [name]Caedmon[/name] [name]Leroy[/name]