MIddle Name Help

Hey Namers,

Thanks to last post, got final “I’m 40 weeks plus” list down to [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] and [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] ([name_f]Suki[/name_f]) but the third - with a late surge in interest - is [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. Have a strong feeling this name will pip at post and be the name. (Can’t be [name_f]Willow[/name_f], btw, as last name ends in “low”).

Could you please help with middle names - ideally one but two if flows better…

Family name options: [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] (my name, but don’t like vowel end to vowel start esp with these two names where makes it Ellaweeze), [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] / [name_f]Kate[/name_f] (my faves but the [name_m]Wills[/name_m] & [name_f]Kate[/name_f]/[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] royal connection - [name_u]Brit[/name_u] and [name_m]Oz[/name_m] parents, or Willa Cather?), [name_f]Anne[/name_f], [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_f]Christine[/name_f]…

[name_f]Non[/name_f]-sentimental: [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] (so smooth), [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] (though DH not keen on [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]), [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

Any thoughts on these or other ideas?

Thank you!!!

I love the nickname [name_f]Suki[/name_f] for [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]! It’s cute. But as far as [name_f]Willa[/name_f] goes, I like [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] the most out of your options. I’ll suggest some combos, too.

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Briar[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Tulip[/name_f] (or [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Tansy[/name_f])
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f]

(sorry for how random my suggestions are!)

Faves:
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] - really like this one!
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]/[name_f]Catherine[/name_f]/[name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]

Honestly your list is so good, I think more suggestions would make the choice harder. So many good options there! I love [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]. :slight_smile: [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] with the nn [name_f]Suki[/name_f] is cute too.

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] would be my vote. [name_f]Kate[/name_f]/[name_f]Christine[/name_f]/[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] or another k sound would work well as middles for the nn [name_f]Suki[/name_f], though certainly not necessary.

[name_u]Love[/name_u], love, love all three options. My favorite combos ( too many to put down):

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Christine[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Christine[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] is my favourite combo. [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Christine[/name_f] is a close second.

I think you should stick with family middle names as they have meaning and are more special.