• Kate Eleanor Theo… : 3 (5%)
  • Kate Elise Theo… : 4 (7%)
  • Kate Anastasia Theo… : 7 (13%)
  • Kate Olivia Theo… : 7 (13%)
  • Kate Louise/Louisa Theo… : 4 (7%)
  • Kate Margaret Theo… : 3 (5%)
  • Kate Elizabeth Theo… : 4 (7%)
  • Kate Eloise Theo…: 8 (14%)

[name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] - Doesn’t seem to really flow well, plus you have so many more interesting and unique names on your list that this one is easily out for me.
[name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] - I think [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] might sound better with [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Kate[/name_f], but then again, a longer middle name might be just what the shorter first name needs to sound complete. [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] isn’t one of my favorite names, so I didn’t vote for this one.
[name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] - I love the name [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], but it seems a little stuffy with [name_f]Kate[/name_f].
[name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] - This was my third choice. I think it’s cute and crisp, but missing that extra element for me.
[name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] - My second choice. I happen to adore [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], and I think it’s an interesting, unique but not unknown name. I really like this combo, and it’s the best longer name on your list. I think any little girl (or grown one) would love to have [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] as a middle name. I really love this one. The only reason I didn’t choose it is because I wondered how it would go with a four-syllable last name.
[name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] - Same as [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]. It’s not the best flow, and the other names on the list shine much more brightly for me.
[name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]/[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] - I’ve never been a fan of this name, as it is my mother’s middle name and she hates it with a passion, let me tell you. She definitely dropped it when she got married. And it also happens to be the name of a girl my husband dated before me 0.0 - my obvious bias doesn’t really allow me to comment fairly on this name choice, although I think [name_f]Katy[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] isn’t too bad.
[name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] - Another one I think goes best with long form [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]. I think it’s because [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is so formal sounding. I don’t know why this doesn’t work for me while [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] does.
[name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - Another too-used middle name that I don’t particularly see as the most appealing.
[name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] - This is the one that got my vote! I think it’s short, crisp, and flows well like [name_f]Elise[/name_f], but has that extra element that [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] has of being sharp and special. It goes with [name_f]Kate[/name_f] really well, and doesn’t overshadow it with formality like [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] does, and doesn’t blend it into bland like [name_f]Marie[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] do. Plus, I don’t think there will be any mouthfuls with the last name as it is a shorter name that definitely packs a styling punch.

Thank you bassilly!! Your comment was super helpful because I am deaf and I couldn’t tell which middle name sounds better with the first name. I felt a little awkward for throwing a bunch of middle names to this poll. So thank you again for your comment! My husband and I are not quite set on [name_f]Kate[/name_f] yet, but I will be posting more soon on some of the other first names along with more middle names until we finally found a name for our daughter. I would love to hear your input on the other first and middle names we have on our list in the future posts!

I voted for [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] but I also love [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] (my second choice!) and [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is my favourite. Many of your middle ideas are quite common middle names (This isn’t always a bad thing, they do sound lovely). I know many women of all ages with the middle names [name_f]Marie[/name_f], [name_f]Louise[/name_f], and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. What I love about [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is that the flow and sound balances wonderfully, and I haven’t ever heard a [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] in the middle spot.

Wow this makes me feel so nice!! I would love to! I’m actually learning about deaf culture right now so it’s kinda fun that I ran across you! Congrats on having a little girl!!

[name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] got my vote!