Middle name help!

I’m looking for suggestions of middle name for [name_m]Charles[/name_m]/[name_u]Charlie[/name_u]. We’ll put [name_m]Charles[/name_m] on the birth certificate so he has the option when he’s older and because there are so many little girl Charlies now, but I want something that goes equally well with both because I imagine when I’m yelling across the house, it’ll be “[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] MN!” and not “[name_m]Charles[/name_m] MN!”

[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] is an honor name, so the middle will be uniquely his. Looking for something not overly common, but that is still a recognizable name (preferably with a Hebrew or English origin, but that’s in no way a deal-breaker). Word names are likely out. I threw out [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] to hubby, that was quickly “shot down” (couldn’t resist the pun :D). Hubby likes [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], and while I love how distinguished it is, I feel like there are probably a lot of them out there. But it’s still an option.

Current contenders:

[name_m]Charles[/name_m]/[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m]/[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_u]Camden[/name_u] (has significance to us)
[name_m]Charles[/name_m]/[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m]/[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Bennett[/name_m]

When it was just going to be [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] on the birth certificate, I was set on [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], but I don’t like [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], it sounds lispy to me.

Would love to hear suggestions and thoughts on the current list!