• Hannah Jane
  • Louisa Jane
  • Mary Jane
  • Olivia Jane
  • Penelope Jane
  • Sarah Jane
  • Victoria Jane

0 voters

My favorite is actually Dorothy Jane, but I know everyone loves that one already!

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

eleanor jane and eliza jane!

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are also great. I normally don’t like the name [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], but I really like [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] Jane!!

These are all perfect… how can I pick!? My top five are Eliza, Louisa, Eleanor, Sarah, and Anna, but I adore absolutely all of them!

Sarah Jane and Anna Jane would be beautiful double-barrel or hyphenated first names too! xx

I like the 3-syllable options best with [name_f]Jane[/name_f], it gives a great balance and stops it feeling too “plain Jane”.

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are my faves :two_hearts:

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]

I voted for: [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Honorary votes to: [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

[name_f]My[/name_f] actual favorite is: [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], I think… I love many of them, but [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is striking me as especially sweet right now :heartbeat::open_book:

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

What a great list! I love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] the most from your list followed by [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]. But my preference is generally to not repeat ‘n’ sounds in fn/mn combos (I’m picky :joy:). That being said, I love [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. The styles of the two names & the flow is perfect. Plus, [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is quite a bit more interesting & underused than a lot of the names on this list. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I really like most of them.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile: