Middle Name Lawrence

Hello everyone! My husband and I are not TTC at the moment, our precious son is 9 months old. His name is [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Crawford[/name_m] “Last Name” III. We call him [name_m]Liam[/name_m] for short since his full name is so long. Here lately [name_m]Ive[/name_m] been day dreaming about future babies. During my pregnancy with my son we didn’t have to pick out/decide on a boy name. My husband is a II and wanted to pass the name on. I was so tickled how he excited he was for his son to have his last name I agreed to the name selection. Plus I love [name_m]Liam[/name_m] as a nickname for [name_m]William[/name_m] (even though on the daily people say “where did you get [name_m]Liam[/name_m] for [name_m]William[/name_m]?” and I’m always like the last four letters of the name duh lol). So like I said I’ve been day dreaming about future baby boys and I have no clue what I would name one! I know I want to use the middle name [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] to honor my husbands grandfather (full name was [name_m]Orville[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]). My friends have all said I should use an honor name from my side of the family but I’m not in love with any of them ([name_m]Rodney[/name_m], [name_m]Robert[/name_m], [name_m]Earl[/name_m], [name_u]Carey[/name_u], [name_m]Alvin[/name_m], [name_m]Adam[/name_m], [name_m]Guy[/name_m], [name_m]George[/name_m], [name_m]Wilburn[/name_m]). I really dig [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] because I like how it compliments [name_m]Liam[/name_m]'s middle name of [name_m]Crawford[/name_m]. So below are some combos I’ve come up with so far. Let me know what you think or give me some suggestions! [name_f]TIA[/name_f]!!

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_m]Landon[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
Marcus Lawrence

From your list I really love [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] and [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]! I could tell you why but maybe because they have a strength and maturity to them that matches [name_m]William[/name_m] really well.

Larkin is an old school nn for Lawrence

Edit…oops that wasn’t the question. Maybe Mateo Lawrence? My favorites on your list are Evan Lawrence and Marcus Lawrence

Yeah I think my top 4 from my own list is [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] and [name_m]Marcus[/name_m]. When I looked up the origin for the name [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] I found out it was irish which i like because my son’s nickname [name_m]Liam[/name_m] is of irish orgin

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] is nice.

My favorite is [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]. But I also think [name_m]Wilburn[/name_m] would be a nice counterpart to [name_m]Crawford[/name_m]. I do think it would be nice to have a name from your side, and your family might appreciate it. What about your maiden name or your mother’s maiden name, etc?

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] are both very nice!

I really like [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] as well. Have you considered it as a first name option?

My #1 choice would be [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Wilburn[/name_m].

[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_u]Evan[/name_u] or [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] would both be good options from your list.

[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] is my favorite boys name but it’s too repetitive paired with [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u].

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] is an amazing boy’s name and goes so nicely with your son’s name!

Favourite is [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], followed by [name_m]Evan[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u].

I love [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] as the mn! My faves from the list are [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_m]Nolan[/name_m], with [name_u]Evan[/name_u] a little behind those ([name_u]Evan[/name_u] doesn’t seem as strong for some reason, but I still like it a lot). [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] also go beautifully with [name_m]William[/name_m] / [name_m]Liam[/name_m].

I really like [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]!
Some other suggestions are:

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_u]Aiden[/name_u]/[name_u]Aidan[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] (also has Irish origin, means little and fiery… [name_u]LOVE[/name_u]!)
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]

I think [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] is a great combo! Also [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m] sound like brothers, as do [name_m]Nole[/name_m] and [name_m]Liam[/name_m] (or [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] and [name_m]Liam[/name_m]). Very cute!

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] sounds the best.
[name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] is OK too.
I don’t like the repeated L with [name_m]Lewis[/name_m], [name_m]Lukas[/name_m], [name_m]Landon[/name_m] and [name_m]Nolan[/name_m].
What about [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]?