Middle Name Marceline

Thoughts on [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] as a middle name?

I adore the name [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] - I think it combines the charm of names like [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] and [name_f]Marcy[/name_f] with more sophisticated [name_f]Selene[/name_f] or [name_f]Celine[/name_f], [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] is beautiful :slight_smile:

I’ve never heard of it before… it sounds nice, but similar to a lot of other names ([name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_f]Marcene[/name_f], etc), that you could easily go with one of those if you want something more recognizable. It’s pretty though, and I think it’d be nice as a middle name!

Very pretty! Hardly heard anymore and it has this elegance to it that I love! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] is very pretty [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. Can’t understand why it isn’t used more often:)

I first heard this name watching Adventure Time and I loooooove it. I pronounce it the same way, leen. I don’t know why this name isn’t more popular but I think it’s beautiful.

This is how I first heard the name too and I fell in love with it too. It is also the name of city where [name_m]Walt[/name_m] Disney grew up, so I think that is a great reference too.

I think it would make a lovely, sophisticated middle.

[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] is beautiful middle name…

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]
[name_f]Eluned[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]
[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]
[name_f]Betsy[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]

I love it! So pretty! It first came on my radar when [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] & [name_m]Brad[/name_m] [name_m]Pitt[/name_m] named their daughter [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Marcheline[/name_f]. However, I prefer the spelling [name_f]Marceline[/name_f].

So beautiful! I don’t see why it wouldn’t be used in the first or middle spot :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]. It’s an uncommon gem.

I like [name_f]Marceline[/name_f].