Middle name poll #2

See the results of this poll: Middle for Elisheva (why in comment)

Respondents: 32 (This poll is closed)

• Elisheva Gwen : 5 (16%)
  • Elisheva Snow : 21 (66%)
  • Elisheva Wren : 3 (9%)
  • Elisheva Margo: 3 (9%)

Invited [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] b/c I prefer the name but on second thoughts, S is the easiest letter to get to after what is a tricky name to say, at least how you’ve put it! An F would be good too, like [name_f]Francine[/name_f] or [name_f]Fern[/name_f].

I also do really like [name_f]Gwen[/name_f]. For some reason [name_f]Snow[/name_f] sounds right Bc of the quirkiness I think. I also considered [name_f]Fern[/name_f] but no one seemed to like it.

[name_f]Elisheva[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] gives me a nice imagery of a little girl in winter gear - mittens and all- building a snowman. A little specific, but it made me smile.

Yes! Me too. We live in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_f]England[/name_f] so that would be accurate 6/12 months a year.

I know an [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f] but she pronounces it [name_f]Ell[/name_f]-eh-shev-uh

I chose [name_f]Snow[/name_f] because I think [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f] needs a one syllable punchy easy to say middle and the S sound flows really well with [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f], I like [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] too but I dont think its quite punchy enough to follow the soft flowy [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f]

I just went with my gut on this one and chose [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. I’m not quite sure why, but it feels right. Good luck in making a decision!