Middle name Poll please! Due in a month..

See the results of this poll: Middle for Eleanor

Respondents: 64 (This poll is closed)

• Eleanor Ruby Sonne : 24 (31%)
  • Eleanor June Sonne : 29 (37%)
  • Eleanor Sterling Sonne : 4 (5%)
  • Eleanor Matilda Sonne: 21 (27%)

Some ideas:
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] Sonne
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] Sonne
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Ellington[/name_u] Sonne
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] Sonne
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Ariana[/name_f] Sonne
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] Sonne
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Valeria[/name_f] Sonne
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] Sonne
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] Sonne
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] Sonne

I like the previous suggestion of [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!
Also:
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Leanne[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]

Out of your list, I think [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] Sonne has the best flow. Very pretty!

I love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u].

I love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] Sonne & it has the best flow.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]! Good luck!

I feel like solid, classic [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] needs a vibrant middle, so I picked [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] was a close runner up. All your name combos are great though.

Thanks everyone for your responses! I love [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] with our last name sounds a little too rhyme-y, but it’s not often someone is called by their full name. [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] is a family name on my husbands side, male name, but a family name none the less and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is a family name on my side, so I’d like to try and get both. The double S with our last name bothers me a little though. [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] has been a long time fave, but I think it may be too much of a mouthful with a already three syllable first name. Thanks again, more ideas always welcome! :slight_smile: We don’t know the sex of the baby, and it’s ‘felt’ like a boy up until the last 2 weeks and suddenly I am having a feeling it’s a girl. I keep accidentally saying ‘she’ instead of ‘the baby’. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t know if that means anything. ha!

I love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]. Ha, our daughters name is [name_u]June[/name_u], and my husband really likes [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. The other day I was thinking [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] sounded nice, but I could never use it since we already have a [name_u]June[/name_u]!

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]! So beautiful!

Good luck. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u].