Middle name poll.

See the results of this poll: Which mn flows the best?

Respondents: 36 (This poll is closed)

• Sariah James(after DH’s brother who passed): 8 (22%)
  • Sariah Lynn(my mom’s mn): 5 (14%)
  • Sariah Noel/Noelle (she’ll be born Dec. 18th): 23 (64%)

I absolutely love the name [name]Sariah[/name]! [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] sounds so angelic to me without being too unusual. I know all mn have meaning to you but [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] just stood out. GL on baby [name]Sariah[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] Gorman. :slight_smile:

I hope you’re doing well! :slight_smile:

Take care!

Another vote for [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]. I love [name]Noelle[/name] even for girls not born around [name]Christmas[/name]. :slight_smile:

Hey [name]Raquel[/name],

My favorite here is [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Noelle[/name], but I still really like [name]Faye[/name], [name]Belle[/name], and [name]Pearl[/name] - assuming you and husband kicked those names to the curb since they aren’t on the poll…

Best of luck in deciding her MN!

[name]Lauren[/name]

Thank you all for your input! [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is my favorite, too. I’m just trying to get DH on board. He likes [name]Sariah[/name] [name]James[/name] and is actually the one who also suggested [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]. I’m not too big on [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Lynn[/name], though. [name]Sariah[/name] [name]James[/name] is just ok for me, and I’m kind of turned off by DH’s sister also having that as the mn for her daughter, who will be born either the same day as mine or the day after. (I actually feel bad b/c this is her first and possibly only child - I don’t want to “steal” anything away from her. Especially since she’s due a whole month before me, and I will most likely be having my baby before her)

[name]Lauren[/name], DH didn’t like the other mn’s - [name]Noelle[/name] is the only one I could get him to slightly agree to - but he still likes [name]James[/name] and [name]Lynn[/name] more.

For me, I think [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] pairs very nicely with [name]Alanna[/name] [name]Rose[/name] (the sounds are similar, but backwards, with the SR & NL sounds in [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] then the LN & RS sounds in [name]Alanna[/name] [name]Rose[/name]), and is just as beautiful. I have fallen in love with it, and only have 4 1/2 days to get DH to atleast like it more than [name]James[/name] or [name]Lynn[/name].

Oh my gosh, [name]Raquel[/name], I am so happy for you! I think this is the first time (correct me if I’m wrong) that you have said you’ve fallen in love with a name and think it is as beautiful as [name]Alanna[/name]'s, which I know is important to you! I love [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Noelle[/name], and I think that the name has an elegant, feminine sound that is also fun and spunky - exactly the same as [name]Alanna[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. They are perfect together (and with Mr. [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Justin[/name], of course), and I think you should tell hubby that this is going to be it, as far as middle names go - he’ll come around. I agree with you about “stealing” [name]James[/name] away from [name]SIL[/name], as it is her first child and you have (kind of) already honored hubby’s late brother withh [name]Jacob[/name]'s name.

So excited for you and can’t wait to hear the final result! :slight_smile:

I know! I have had such a hard time with names with this baby. Finally I have come to love a name - I just hope hubby will agree with me - I’ll just hold out and hope for the best. Maybe she’ll come home on [name]Christmas[/name] [name]Eve[/name] or [name]Christmas[/name] [name]Day[/name] and then he’ll pretty much have no choice - I’ll tell him it’s a sign! lol (of course I’ll be more than happy if she comes home earlier.)

Well, I just got done putting the stupid lights on our tree. I’m a perfectionist when it comes to that stuff, so it takes me a long time… about 4 1/2 hours this year. So I’m tired, frustrated, relieved (all about the tree) and excited about the name! I wonder if I’ll sleep…

Good night everyone! TTYT :slight_smile:

So much to do and so very little time! I won’t be on too much the rest of the week. I have lots and lots to do before the big day on Friday. I’ll try to check atleast once a day until I have the baby, and of course I will let everyone know when I come home from the hospital how baby is doing - and her name! :slight_smile:

Good [name]Luck[/name], [name]Raquel[/name]!!
We’ll be thinking about you!

Good luck finishing up decorating and shopping for [name]Christmas[/name], and of course getting ready for baby on Friday! Can’t wait to hear about her and learn her name (I’m going to wish for [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] because I know how much you love it. Something tells me [name]Patrick[/name] will come around!). It’s been such fun to help you pick choices for [name]Little[/name] Miss No-Name’s name, [name]Raquel[/name], and I’m so glad you have names you love!

[name]Happy[/name] Holidays to you, [name]Patrick[/name], [name]Jacob[/name], and [name]Alanna[/name], and good luck with delivery on Friday! Here’s hoping that your baby girl is healthy upon arrival and spends minimal time in the NICU! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Sariah[/name]! I would choose to spell it [name]Noel[/name] though over [name]Noelle[/name], because the latter seems more cutesy, while [name]Noel[/name] is more graceful and will fit better when she is an adult.

Good [name]Luck[/name], [name]Raquel[/name]!!
We’ll be thinking about you![/quote]

Thank you! I will let you all know when I come home from the hospital. You may read the last post I wrote to [name]Lauren[/name] ([name]Lemon[/name]) for an update.
Take care!

Thank you so much! I have been so busy and exhausted the past few days. I had my infusion on [name]Tuesday[/name], and yesterday I had to donate my platelets for the baby. Between those two alone I have been feeling dehydrated and nauseous, so I’m hoping to get my strength back today. [name]Alanna[/name] is just starting to feel better, too. So she’s been wearing me down, too. We had a little scare - she was starting to get dehydrated, only 2 - 3 wet diapers a day (doc said min is 3) and for a day and a half she wouldn’t drink anything. But she is better now, drinking and lots of wet diapers! I’m glad she didn’t have to go to the hospital, and that it happened this week and not while I was in the hospital!

Other than that everything else is going well, and I’m nervous, but excited about tomorrow! I can’t wait to see her so we can pick out a name. I told DH that I do not want the mn to be [name]Lynn[/name]. [name]Julianna[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] just doesn’t sound right to me, and my mom doesn’t like [name]Sariah[/name] - she is STILL saying psoriasis… so I don’t believe that she should be honored by my daughter having her mn. So the mn will most likely be between [name]James[/name] and [name]Noelle[/name]. There hasn’t been much talk about it the past few days, but I have been so tired that I haven’t even felt like talking about it anyway. We will figure it out after she is born.

I will try to come back on atleast one more time today. If not, I’ll be on sometime next week.

I wish everyone happy holidays! Take care!

~[name]Raquel[/name]

Thank you so much! I have been so busy and exhausted the past few days. I had my infusion on [name]Tuesday[/name], and yesterday I had to donate my platelets for the baby. Between those two alone I have been feeling dehydrated and nauseous, so I’m hoping to get my strength back today. [name]Alanna[/name] is just starting to feel better, too. So she’s been wearing me down, too. We had a little scare - she was starting to get dehydrated, only 2 - 3 wet diapers a day (doc said min is 3) and for a day and a half she wouldn’t drink anything. But she is better now, drinking and lots of wet diapers! I’m glad she didn’t have to go to the hospital, and that it happened this week and not while I was in the hospital!

Other than that everything else is going well, and I’m nervous, but excited about tomorrow! I can’t wait to see her so we can pick out a name. I told DH that I do not want the mn to be [name]Lynn[/name]. [name]Julianna[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] just doesn’t sound right to me, and my mom doesn’t like [name]Sariah[/name] - she is STILL saying psoriasis… so I don’t believe that she should be honored by my daughter having her mn. So the mn will most likely be between [name]James[/name] and [name]Noelle[/name]. There hasn’t been much talk about it the past few days, but I have been so tired that I haven’t even felt like talking about it anyway. We will figure it out after she is born.

I will try to come back on atleast one more time today. If not, I’ll be on sometime next week.

~[name]Raquel[/name][/quote]

Oh, I’m glad to have caught you online then, [name]Raquel[/name]!

I’m so sorry that you have been feeling crummy, but I hope you get your strength up for delivery day tomorrow! So exciting! I’m hoping she will be strong and healthy for your sake, and her’s. [name]Glad[/name] to hear [name]Alanna[/name]'s on the mend. What a scare! At least she will be feeling better so you don’t have to worry as much when you are in the hospital, and she’ll hopefully be at 100% by the time the baby arrives home.

You have some great names to choose from, and they have really cute nicknames, too! Your mom’s been a pain in the rear for this entire naming process, so I’m glad you’ve nixed her middle name as a potential for your baby girl. And, she’s bonkers with this whole psoriasis thing! [name]Sariah[/name] does not really sound like that, and if it bugs her (and you choose [name]Sariah[/name]), she can call her [name]Sari[/name] - I think that is a spunky nickname!

Anyways, best of luck tomorrow! Get some rest, relax, and get ready to meet your new baby girl! Good luck choosing her name when you see her, too! (Oh, what do you anticipate she will look like?)

[name]Lauren[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Noelle[/name] is beautiful. I like [name]Sari[/name] as a nn, too.

I voted for [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Lynn[/name].
I think it would be great to name her after your mother.

~[name]Raquel[/name][/quote]

Oh, I’m glad to have caught you online then, [name]Raquel[/name]!

I’m so sorry that you have been feeling crummy, but I hope you get your strength up for delivery day tomorrow! So exciting! I’m hoping she will be strong and healthy for your sake, and her’s. [name]Glad[/name] to hear [name]Alanna[/name]'s on the mend. What a scare! At least she will be feeling better so you don’t have to worry as much when you are in the hospital, and she’ll hopefully be at 100% by the time the baby arrives home.

You have some great names to choose from, and they have really cute nicknames, too! Your mom’s been a pain in the rear for this entire naming process, so I’m glad you’ve nixed her middle name as a potential for your baby girl. And, she’s bonkers with this whole psoriasis thing! [name]Sariah[/name] does not really sound like that, and if it bugs her (and you choose [name]Sariah[/name]), she can call her [name]Sari[/name] - I think that is a spunky nickname!

Anyways, best of luck tomorrow! Get some rest, relax, and get ready to meet your new baby girl! Good luck choosing her name when you see her, too! (Oh, what do you anticipate she will look like?)

[name]Lauren[/name] :-)[/quote]

I am feeling much better this evening - after resting, eating and drinking well. :slight_smile:

Everyone in my family (and [name]Patrick[/name]'s) is preferring [name]Julianna[/name] over [name]Sariah[/name], but we’re still leaning towards [name]Sariah[/name]. However, most of my friends prefer [name]Sariah[/name]… must be an age difference! We like that we never hear [name]Sariah[/name] - the same as [name]Alanna[/name]'s name was when she was born. Many people have also commented that it sounds Muslim or [name]Indian[/name] - then I go on to explain that a different spelling of the name is, but this spelling is actually Hebrew and is a variant of [name]Sarah[/name]… yadda yadda yadda. They are actually surprised and/or pleased when they hear ‘Hebrew’. And of course DH’s grandmother is not pleased it’s not Irish - but we can’t please everyone in naming her… just ourselves. :slight_smile: I told her I would love to have a Polish name, but we can’t all get our way - she laughed, thankfully!

The good thing is that the hospital won’t let her come home unless she is 100%. I have faith - they did good with [name]Jacob[/name] and [name]Alanna[/name], I expect the same with this baby, too.

Based on the ultrasound pics - which aren’t the greatest - I think she’ll have a longer face. Whereas [name]Justin[/name], [name]Jacob[/name], and [name]Alanna[/name] all have (had) a rounder face - from [name]Patrick[/name]'s dad’s side of the family. This baby looks like she’s either going to take after his mom’s side OR my mom’s side w/ the longer face. I’m hoping for my family though b/c the ones from DH’s mom’s side also tend to have big foreheads.

Well, if I don’t talk to you again, take care, and I’ll talk to you next week. I’ll be on for a little while longer tonight.

[name]Raquel[/name],

I know you won’t be on for a bit, but I hope the delivery went well and you have picked a great name for what is sure to be a gorgeous baby girl!

All the best!

[name]Lauren[/name]