Middle name poll

See the results of this poll: Which middle name do you like best?

Respondents: 53 (This poll is closed)

• Giselle Victoria : 37 (70%)
  • Giselle Vanessa : 2 (4%)
  • Giselle Veronica : 5 (9%)
  • Giselle Verena: 9 (17%)

I like [name]Giselle[/name] [name]Veronica[/name] the best!

I voted [name]Giselle[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]. I absolutely [name]LOVE[/name] it! The flow sound of [name]Giselle[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] together is perfect.

I agree, [name]Giselle[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]'s flow sounds best.

[name]Giselle[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] is a great combo!

[name]Giselle[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] has been THE name for about a month now but for some reason lately I’m getting cold feet and over analyzing it.

Rather than [name]Verena[/name] I would like to see [name]Verona[/name] as it is soft and pretty with [name]Giselle[/name], combo of [name]Giselle[/name] [name]Verona[/name].

[name]Verona[/name] is pretty… I’m also now thinking of [name]Viola[/name]…

[name]Viola[/name] is a little hard to say with [name]Giselle[/name] but very pretty

I voted [name]Victoria[/name], but I think the final decision would best be made in the context of the flow of the whole name, with last name.

OMG [name]Giselle[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] gets a 10 from me. [name]LOVE[/name] it :slight_smile:

Yay! This is our name I just needed to hear others opinions. I told my sister and she didn’t like it. Also, I was afraid it would make people think of Supermodel [name]Gisele[/name] Bunchen who is a [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Secret[/name] model. I never even made that connection but when I googled [name]Giselle[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] that’s what came up :frowning:

I voted for [name]Giselle[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]! It’s a stunning combo and so regal sounding!