Middle name poll

Playing around with middle name options for potential future baby girls. Surname is double barrelled.
Currently have two children called El3an0r 4nn and X4nthe J4ne.

• Nina Eilidh (A- lee)
  • Nina Catherine
  • Nina Clare
  • Nina Verity
  • Nina Daisy
0 voters

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] is gorgeous and bright!

I love [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] too, but [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] can be a variant of your older daughter’s name - if that bothers you

I literally gasped at [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], that’s gorgeous!!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] best—I’m a huge [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] fan!—but I feel like [name_u]Clare[/name_u] or [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] fits better with your two older girls’ middles. I always forget about the tie to Ele@n0r with [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] as I was first introduced to it as a variant of [name_f]Helen[/name_f]. But I do like [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] best, personally! I also like [name_f]Verity[/name_f] a lot and [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] is sweet.

ETA: oh I missed [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! She’s super sweet: I think I actually like her better than [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] with [name_f]Nina[/name_f]. So I’d probably rank them [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f], [name_f]Verity[/name_f], [name_u]Clare[/name_u], [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]. I think [name_u]Clare[/name_u] and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] fit your girls’ middles better, but I find Daisy/Eilidh/Verity more interesting.

1 Like