Middle Name Question

The only name my husband and I agree 100% on is [name_f]Samantha[/name_f]. However, I really want to honor my mother who passed away a few years ago. Her name is [name_f]Jessica[/name_f].

I know [name_f]Samantha[/name_f] [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] is a mouthful, but I’m wondering how much that matters. It’s not often you say a person’s full name and it has special meaning to us. Would you consider it? Any thoughts on variations of [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] for a middle name?

Thanks!

I personally dislike the sound of two names ending in a, but if it is honoring someone, I would make an exception if I love the names enough.
Also, I think [name_f]Samantha[/name_f] [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] ([name_u]JESS[/name_u]-a-minn) would be gorgeous.
[name_f]Samantha[/name_f] [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] or [name_f]Samantha[/name_f] [name_f]Jessamy[/name_f]

Thanks - I thought of doing something like Jessanne (her middle name was [name_f]Anne[/name_f]) - but wasn’t sure if that one sounded too made up

[name_f]Samantha[/name_f] [name_f]Jessa[/name_f]?

[name_f]Samantha[/name_f] [name_u]Jess[/name_u]?

[name_f]Samantha[/name_f] [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] isn’t too bad in my opinion- other than the A endings they don’t share many sounds, so it isn’t rhymey or anything. [name_f]Samantha[/name_f] [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] is a great idea. What about [name_f]Samantha[/name_f] [name_u]Jessie[/name_u]?