Middle Name Question

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]!

So, I’ve been thinking about this for a while and am wondering what you all think on the matter:

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have favourite middle names? Like, names you for sure want to use in the middle spot of your first kids because you love them so much?

I, not that long ago, switched a middle out of a combo I loved and put it in the middle spot of a different, higher-ranked combo because I came to love it so much ([name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] [name_f]Evanthe[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] & [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] Solace became [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] [name_f]Evanthe[/name_f] [name_f]Ebba[/name_f] & [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] Solace). [name_f]Do[/name_f] any of you do that, or am I just being weird? I just think it makes sense - wouldn’t you put the middles you loved more as middles for the firsts you loved the most? But then, I’m sometimes reluctant to mess with combos I love. Like, now I don’t want to put [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] as a middle for a higher combo but I love the one he’s in currently, despite wanting to use [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] as a middle, if that makes sense? Anyway, I’m rambling - what do you all think? [name_f]Do[/name_f] any of you do this?

Thanks!

Sometimes I do if I like the combo, however, some names I only like as much as I do in particular combinations and they lose some of their charm in others.

I totally do that, haha. I sometimes will take a name out of a combo that possibly flows better and put the names that I love the most together. It bothers me a bit to mess with a combo I love, but I do it anyway because I know that it’ll bother me if I don’t. I’ve actually done it more with firsts lately, like continuing to consider Solace Runa even though Runa Solace flows better because I love Solace as a first. But I know exactly what you mean by moving middles you love to higher ranked combos.