Middle name suggestion

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there, I need some advice when it comes to a middle name. [name_f]My[/name_f] babyboy will arrive in like 7 weeks and I thought I finally found a perfect name. His name would be [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Valentino[/name_m]. I have doubts when it comes to [name_m]Valentino[/name_m], does anyone have a better option? Thanks a lot!

1 Like

[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] has flair!!

Some other middles for Rafael…

[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]
[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Dante[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Emilio[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Leandro[/name_m]

1 Like

I love [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Valentino[/name_m]! I think it’s perfect as it is.

Some other ideas if you’re unsure:
[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]
[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Salvador[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_u]Florence[/name_u]
[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Enzo[/name_m]

1 Like

Super dashing combo! [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] is perfect as is!!

1 Like

I find [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] a bit problematic too because of the brand [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] if I’m honest ,but I love the sound of it

I suggest:
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_u]Gio[/name_u]
[name_u]Milo[/name_u]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m]
[name_m]Valerio[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] sounds amazing to me.

Other ideas…
[name_m]Vincenzo[/name_m]
[name_m]Valencio[/name_m]
[name_m]Vittorio[/name_m]
[name_m]Alessandro[/name_m]
[name_m]Domenico[/name_m]
[name_u]Rocco[/name_u]
[name_m]Maximilian[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] is such a handsome name!
[name_f]May[/name_f] I ask what your doubts about [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] are?

1 Like

Thank you! I do love the name [name_m]Leandro[/name_m] and the meaning of it.

Thanks a lot!

Thank you! I do like [name_m]Elio[/name_m] and [name_m]Valerio[/name_m] :smiley:

Thank you!

Thank you! I do love the name [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] and the meaning of it. It might be a silly meaning but [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] reminds me of the brand and it gives me a romantic vibe, more like a Casanova name…a ladies man :sweat_smile:, I know it’s silly.

Mate your kiddo has the perfect name like you said. [name_m]Brand[/name_m] name association isn’t the worst thing in the world. There are worse names and associations!
Nothing wrong with a bit of romancing either but I understand what you mean. Not all Valentino’s are like that though so you shouldn’t let either of your reasons or pregnancy jitters get in the way of a name you love and that fits so well.
You did a great job coming up with [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Valentino[/name_m]. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words! I agree, sometimes the hormones kick in and my brain goes on and on. I do love the name [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] and you convinced me, it is the perfect name. Thanks again :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m considering [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] and [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] was on my list too (for our son due in 2 weeks).

So you’ve got a winner as far as I’m concerned!

2 Likes

Haha great, the more Raphaels the better. I wish you a safe delivery with your babyboy! :blue_heart::hibiscus: