Middle name suggestions for Tabitha, Cecily, Florence and Octavia.

[i]Hello all! I’m in the process of renaming myself and am currently considering [name]Tabitha[/name], [name]Cecily[/name], [name]Florence[/name] and [name]Octavia[/name]. I would really love some middle name suggestions! I am keeping the middle name I have now, which is [name]Eden[/name], but I don’t mind whether [name]Eden[/name] is the first or middle name. I would also love suggestions for a first name, all is appreciated! Last name is [name]Ellis[/name], so I would prefer nothing with an -s sound in the ending. [name]Florence[/name] is an exception because I love it so much. :slight_smile:
I like old (Victorian/Edwardian/Medieval), mythical, ‘magical’ and ‘gothic’ sounding names. :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance!

~ [name]Tibby[/name].[/i]

Judging by the name you use to sign off with I think you should go with [name]Tabitha[/name]. [name]Tabitha[/name] nn [name]Tibby[/name] is great. [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]Eden[/name] [name]Ellis[/name] is pretty awesome. [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Gwendolin[/name] [name]Eden[/name], [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Eden[/name], [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Eden[/name] [name]Primrose[/name], [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Eden[/name] Rosamel, [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Eden[/name] [name]Lux[/name] and [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Eden[/name] [name]Willow[/name] also came to mind.

I am really loving [name]Tabitha[/name] right now and am 90% sure it’s the one I’m going to go with. [name]Just[/name] looking for other ideas in case after sitting on [name]Tabitha[/name] for a while, I don’t like it. :slight_smile:
[name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]Eden[/name] is actually lovely! I’ve never considered [name]Florence[/name] in the middle before. I also like [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Eden[/name] [name]Willow[/name]. [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Eden[/name] [name]Primrose[/name] is absolutely gorgeous and has gone straight onto my list! Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

[name]Prior[/name] to this, was it your picture that you posted in the bar where your name appears (sorry, can you tell I’m bad at tech speak)… I remember when I saw it, I thought you looked like an [name]Octavia[/name]… so pretty.

Of the other choices, you also remind me of a [name]Cecily[/name]. It’s got that air… of intrigue? Not sure if this is helpful at all, but I would probably go with [name]Octavia[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Eden[/name].

Unless of course… you weren’t that girl in the picture. hahahaha.

No, I’m not that girl in the picture but thank you anyway!
[name]Cecily[/name] is a top contender at the moment! :slight_smile: And while [name]Octavia[/name] is my absolute favourite name, I think I may leave it for a future daughter. :slight_smile:
Thank you once again!

I adore the name [name]Tabitha[/name], it’s kinda magic :slight_smile: [name]Tibby[/name] is a lovely nickname too. I also [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Octavia[/name], in my opinion is a wonderful but simple name. I can see the name [name]Octavia[/name] pair with something soft and not too complicated, I really like [name]Octavia[/name] [name]Eden[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] or [name]Octavia[/name] [name]Eden[/name] [name]Flora[/name] <3

I think that the suggestion of Tabitha Florence Eden is pretty and playful, but I think it’s a bit heavy.
Rigth now I can think about:

Tabitha Eden Margot
Tabitha Eden Leonora
Tabitha Rosamund Eden
Tabtiha Marigold Eden.
Tabitha Eden Amandine (I like it, but I guess is not your style)
Tabitha Eden Daffodil.

Cecily is really cute, what do you think about Cecily Eden Florencia? or Cecily Camellia Eden?

Good luck! I’m sure you’ll find a name that perfect suits you!

Pilar.

Thanks teenberry! :slight_smile:
I adore [name]Octavia[/name] [name]Eden[/name] [name]Flora[/name] is wonderful! I put it straight onto my list!
I agree with you that [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]Eden[/name] does sound a bit heavy, but I think I tend to like heavy names. :slight_smile:
I also like [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Eden[/name] [name]Margot[/name], [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Rosamund[/name] [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] [name]Eden[/name]. :slight_smile: You’re right that [name]Amandine[/name] isn’t my style. I do like it though.
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Eden[/name] [name]Florencia[/name] is lovely! Straight onto my list! Thank you so much!