Middle name Sun

That’s a great idea, [name]Rollo[/name]! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Cordelia[/name], husband doesn’t. Yeah, I would totally name her [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Sun[/name], but my friend just named her baby that. Drat!

I love [name]Penelope[/name]!!! One of her other nicknames is Punky - like Punky [name]Brewster[/name] - because her foster parents will put her in whatever they have and it doesn’t always match for the pictures they send us, but usually its very colorful and [name]Penelope[/name] was Punky’s real name.

love [name]Penelope[/name]!

I like [name]Cordelia[/name], husband doesn’t. Yeah, I would totally name her [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Sun[/name], but my friend just named her baby that. Drat!

I love [name]Penelope[/name]!!! One of her other nicknames is Punky - like Punky [name]Brewster[/name] - because her foster parents will put her in whatever they have and it doesn’t always match for the pictures they send us, but usually its very colorful and [name]Penelope[/name] was Punky’s real name.[/quote]

I love [name]Penelope[/name]!!! One of her other nicknames is Punky - like Punky [name]Brewster[/name] - because her foster parents will put her in whatever they have and it doesn’t always match for the pictures they send us, but usually its very colorful and [name]Penelope[/name] was Punky’s real name.[/quote]

I love [name]Penelope[/name], too, and totally forgot that Punky was really a [name]Penelope[/name]! (I loved Punky [name]Brewster[/name] growing up!) :slight_smile: You may also like the [name]Poppy[/name] nickname. I think I’m going to have to go to YouTube to watch the Punky intro with the theme song. :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I really love the name [name]Penelope[/name], but my husband wouldn’t agree to it. My son [name]Sawyer[/name] said she looked like a [name]Charlie[/name] (it totally fits her) and my husband and I love [name]Charlotte[/name] for her so [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Sun[/name] it is.

Thanks for all of your help.

love it!

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Sun[/name] is lovely!!

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Sun[/name] is SUCH a cool name! [name]Lucky[/name] girl!