Middle name take over!

Okay berries, so here’s the deal. I’m a huge name nerd like most of you on here and since my husband and I will be TTC in about a year I’ve been trying to come up with a list of about 5 name sets for each gender. After searching and searching I finally decided on my favorite name for a girl: [name_f]Aria[/name_f] Estellise. I love how musical and whimsical it sounds and thought I was set.

The more I think about it though, the more a few things bother me. [name_f]Aria[/name_f] seems like it’s going to be quite popular/trendy, which breaks my heart since I’ve loved this name for about 10 years (middle school days!). Also I’ve fallen more in love with Estellise as a name, I think it’s unique but familiar and very beautiful sounding. So I’m debating coming up with a name set that uses Estellise as a first name. I can’t think of any suitable middles though! I tend to like nature-esque names and word names a lot. I’m not a big fan of “standard” names or the common/filler middles ([name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], etc). So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? If we had a boy the name would be [name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] if that helps at all.

Also, here are some names I’m fond of so you get an idea of my naming style. I’m open to new suggestions for middles for Estellise :slight_smile:
Boys: [name_m]Fox[/name_m], [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m], [name_u]Jace[/name_u], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_u]Kai[/name_u], [name_u]Ren[/name_u], [name_u]Lyric[/name_u]
Girls: [name_f]Aria[/name_f], [name_u]Harper[/name_u], Cinder, [name_u]Wren[/name_u], Lyanna, Lorien, [name_f]Snow[/name_f], [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]

I kind of like Estellise [name_f]Snow[/name_f] or Estellise [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. Not sure if they flow together though…

I’d also be tempted to use Estellise [name_f]Aria[/name_f] but I’m not convinced that I really like the ring of it

I like the sound of Estellise [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]. I do agree that [name_f]Aria[/name_f] is really climbing.

Estellise [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] could work. [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] has been a favorite since childhood and has always made me feel creative and at peace :slight_smile: I really wish [name_f]Aria[/name_f]'s popularity would just…die off. I can’t bring myself to use a very trendy name.

I also kind of like Estellise [name_f]Colette[/name_f]/[name_f]Odette[/name_f]. I feel they may be too similar sounding.