Middle name troubles

Dearest berries, I have been coming on this site and receiving the daily emails for a long time now as am a life long lover of names. I am due to have my first child, a little girl on 10th Septenber. Now it comes down to actually naming a real live human being its seeming a little more difficult than I anticipated. After a long tedious time of trying to get my husband to like any names at all that I like we have agreed on two first names that we both like, [name]Madeleine[/name] and [name]Amelie[/name]. Once she is here we will then see which name she most suits and which we prefer on the day. I therefore want to be prepared with middle names for either. My current favourite middle name for a little while now has been [name]Juniper[/name], I definitely want two middle names as don’t want to pass up the opportunity of using as many names as possible, also husband has said as long as he agrees with first name I can go to town with the middles! Am very much aware of the syllables, rhythm and flow of the names therefore I like [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Wren[/name] as middles. However I just cannot forget about the name [name]Winter[/name], I love it and have done for so long. [name]Winter[/name] [name]Rose[/name] sounds lovely to me. My question is, could I have the middle names [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Winter[/name] together or is the flow all wrong and are they too samey? Please help, as am only just under 3 weeks from my due date, thankyou in advance, [name]Emma[/name] x

What a coincidence, I’m due to have a baby girl on [name]September[/name] 10 also!
I love both the [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Wren[/name] and [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Rose[/name] combinations with your first name choices.
I do think however that [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Winter[/name] is a bit much. [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Wren[/name] are only one syllable which I think is why they work so well with [name]Juniper[/name], being a 3 syllable name. [name]Winter[/name] and [name]Juniper[/name] also do have a similar sound.
I would stick with the one syllable 2nd middle name. :slight_smile: [name]Grace[/name] would be nice too.

Good luck with everything!

Go to the hospital with 2 different combinations
[name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Wren[/name]- earthy in a very stylish way
[name]Amelie[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - this is stunning

[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Wren[/name], and Wintre [name]Rose[/name] are all very pretty combos. [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Winter[/name] together just doesn’t work for me, though.

I love all your name choices! Very lovely.

I agree with some of the others, though–I wouldn’t do [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Winter[/name]/[name]Winter[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] as they are both too rhymey (and even naturey) together (although [name]Winter[/name] [name]Rose[/name]/[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Rose[/name]/[name]Winter[/name] [name]Wren[/name]/[name]Winter[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is just as naturey! So maybe it doesn’t matter) for me personally.

I would just go with whichever combo I liked the best. [name]Do[/name] any of your MN options hold any significance? Family, sentimental, etc.? I really love [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Winter[/name] above [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Juniper[/name], but I like [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] more than [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Winter[/name]. I think [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Wren[/name] would go equally well with both (although I keep seeing [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Kate[/name], and I adore them so much!).

Good luck!

Thank you very much ladies, you have all helped me decide, she’s going to be either [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Wren[/name] or [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Rose[/name], am currently favouring the latter, really appreciate all your comments xxx

[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Winter[/name] sounds great, but sort of out-does either of your first name choices…they would seem weak compared to those middle names. I think she should just be [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Winter[/name] (first/middle)! I’m not a big fan of two middle names to begin with…so I would suggest (if using one of your first name choices) [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Winter[/name].

I love [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Rose[/name]! I would also love [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Wren[/name]!