Middle name with a "B" for baby boy Jasper

See the results of this poll: Which "B" middle name is best for baby Jasper?

Respondents: 32 (This poll is closed)

• Jasper Brady : 10 (31%)
  • Jasper Barnes : 16 (50%)
  • Jasper Bay: 6 (19%)

Congratulations! I voted for [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Barnes[/name]. [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Bay[/name] would probably be my first pick based on sound alone ([name]Bay[/name] is a sort of guilty pleasure of mine), but [name]Barnes[/name] makes more sense as honoring [name]Barney[/name]. I don’t like the flow of [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Brady[/name] as much, nor does it make as much sense. And [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Barnes[/name] sounds very dignified.
Best wishes!

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Barnaby[/name]

I like [name]Barnaby[/name] a lot.

Thank you all for your input! Much appreciated.

It must just be me, but using [name]Jasper[/name] to honor [name]Joseph[/name] and a “B” name to honor [name]Barney[/name] doesn’t really seem to honor the individual. I plan on using some middles that are less than stylish, just because the person who held the name is more important to me than the sound. I don’t mean to be offensive, just thought I’d mention my thoughts.

Of the three you listed, I like [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Brady[/name] the best going by sound. Going by tradition, I’d just go with [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Barney[/name]. Good luck!!

Thank you! It’s a family tradition of ours just to go by the first letter - my Dad is [name]Fred[/name] for his grandmother [name]Franny[/name]; I’m [name]Melissa[/name] for my grandfather [name]Milton[/name]; My sister is [name]Allyson[/name] for grandma [name]Ana[/name], etc. But, I definitely see your point!

My DH is glad that “[name]Bay[/name]” did not win. That was my guilty pleasure, definitely not his :slight_smile:

Why not [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Barney[/name]?