Middle name!

I am looking for your thoughts on these two middle names. One is a family name and the other is not. We are not looking outside of these names. Thank you!!!

James [name_m]Leo[/name_m] B@ldwin

James [name_m]William[/name_m] B@ldwin

Not usually a [name_m]Leo[/name_m] fan, but I prefer [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] to [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m].

1 Like

James [name_m]William[/name_m] not [name_m]Williams[/name_m].

James is his first name

See previous

James [name_m]Leo[/name_m]! Both are great though

Yes, I know. As I said in my first post, I prefer [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] to [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] with your surname.

James [name_m]William[/name_m] sounds amazing with the surname!

I prefer [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] over [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m]! I like the two short sounds together more than a short and long name.

James [name_m]William[/name_m] gets my vote.

James [name_m]Leo[/name_m]! I think it flows the best with the last name.

James [name_m]Leo[/name_m] stands out.

James [name_m]William[/name_m] blends in.

Which ever direction you’d like to go in for your little one is what I think you should go for :blush:

James [name_m]Leo[/name_m]

James [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Baldwin[/name_u] is a great name

They’re all nice names so it’s a difficult choice and really depends on what style you’re looking for. [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] feels strong, traditional and handsome and has quite a classical feel to it. [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] feels a little more modern and sparky, with a sweet sound.

1 Like

:point_up_2:t2:This exactly! Both are great… depends on the style you’re looking for. Good luck

1 Like

James [name_m]Leo[/name_m] has more spark

[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is just lovely!