Middle names beginning with E

I have been posting a lot and after reading all the helpful comments, we have decided to go with our choice of [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]. We won’t please everyone with our name choice; I didn’t with my other children and I wouldn’t change their names.

Giving [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] a middle name - I originally would have used [name_f]Jane[/name_f] as a mn, it’s mine, my mums and sisters but I spoke to my daughter and she didn’t like that she wouldn’t have the same mn. I thought that a nice connection to two sisters would be sharing the same initial letter middle name. My husband also wanted to honour his granny [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] in her name (but I just think [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is a bit too old ladyish to my ears), however her middle name is [name_f]Enid[/name_f]. The connection to his granny would be that they would have the same initials M,E,B.

My daughters name is [name_f]Tilly[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] (after my sister).

So far I have come up with [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u].

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eliska[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Estella[/name_f]

Great names and lovely meanings. Really like [name_f]Elena[/name_f] the best from your list.

[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_f]Eileen[/name_f]
[name_f]Elaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_f]Elle[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellen[/name_f]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]