middle names brain freeze!! help?

I’m currently not pregnant, but I do have baby names on the brain =] I really like the name [name]Seraphina[/name], but I feel like [name]Vivian[/name] doesn’t quite work with it. (The guy doesn’t see the point in middle names but [name]Vivian[/name]'s my mother’s name, so I think he can get over it…hopefully?) I do really like [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Rose[/name] but I feel it’s too [name]Jennifer[/name] & [name]Ben[/name] =[

I would want to use [name]Vivian[/name], [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Nadine[/name] as middle names ([name]Rose[/name] and [name]Nadine[/name] being the godmothers) I figured if I was going to give one a middle name, I might as well give them all middle names.

I also can’t decide if I want [name]Avery[/name] for a boy or a girl.

Names I like:
[name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Amos[/name]
Melrose
[name]Bellatrix[/name] ? (Too [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name]??)
[name]Soren[/name]
[name]Sean[/name] (although my guy refuses to have a son named after him)
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Harley[/name]

what do you guys think about these names??

what would I give as middle names for the boys? I don’t want to exclude them out…help??

What gender is Melrose? [name]Mel[/name] is male, [name]Rose[/name] female…

These names look like a fairly random collection. Reasons why you chose them?

well melrose is female, combination of melanie and rose. seraphina because it sounds girly and i like the definition-fiery one
sean since thats my guys name
harley because of harley quinn
everything else is because i dont hear it often aside from avery. my collection is pretty random lol i dont know how to do a set