Middle names/ favorite boys names

Hello! I’m naming, not a future child, but myself.
I am a transgender male (FTM) and I will be taking the next step in my transition and legally changing my name. I have selected the first name “[name_m]Oskar[/name_m]” but cannot find a middle name that I like, and That flows well with “[name_m]Oskar[/name_m]”. So if you are so inclined, I’d love to hear suggestions for middle names, or just your favorite boys/gender neutral name.
Thank you.
Respectfully-
[name_m]Oskar[/name_m]
(He-Him-His)

• If you do not support the transgender community, please do not comment in this thread-

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_m]Oskar[/name_m],

Here are a quick few names that I thought sounded nice as a middle name to [name_m]Oskar[/name_m]:

[name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]

Good luck with your transition!

That’s so cool! I have no idea how I would go about choosing my own name… daunting!

Some maybe’s that I quite ike (esp with gender neutral possibilities):

[name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_u]Jesse[/name_u]
[name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]
[name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_u]Kelly[/name_u]
[name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_u]Jamie[/name_u]
[name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]
[name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_u]Riley[/name_u]

Depends on how long your last name is but I like one or two syllable middle names with a two-syllable first name.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there!

This one’s a little out-there, but we had “[name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m]” on our shortlist for our male child.

We liked the nod to [name_m]Pippin[/name_m] Took, and the meaning of “traveler/pilgrim” and the super-cool falcon namesake, as well.

Best of luck choosing a new name.