middle names for 1 syllable first name

hey!
just wondering what you guys think are good middle names to put with a 1 syllable first name? I really love the name [name]Gray[/name] but can’t think of middle names that could go with it. I typically like 2 middle names, so maybe that would help. The only name i can think of that somewhat sounds okay is [name]Gray[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] _something …but the flow seems off. Maybe i need 1 -2 -3 syllables like [name]Gray[/name] [name]Hunter[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]? That sounds slightly off to me too. Im really stuck with this!
I would love any suggestions! Thanks so much!

[name]Gray[/name] is a little odd to me as a name… but I’ll give this a go for you! Would be easier to advise if we knew your surname (first letter, number of syllables and where the emphasis is if you don’t want to post it).

[name]Gray[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Asher[/name]
[name]Gray[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Gray[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Gray[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]John[/name]
[name]Gray[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Gray[/name] [name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Gray[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Joel[/name]

I like the 1-3-1 pattern of syllables best.

Any good?

[name]Val[/name] x

…but 1-2-2 sounds fine too!

I love the name [name]Gray[/name]. It’s stylish and not common. I wouldn’t worry so much about the number of syllables and would definitely focus more on what the initials spell. If you’re still considering [name]Gray[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] (blank), please don’t chose a second middle name with the first initial P, otherwise you get GNP. I also wouldn’t chose another color name or last name since that’s already taken with such a great first name.