Middle names for Addison

Could you help me think of some middle names for [name]Addison[/name]? My mothers and grandmothers names were [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Janelle[/name], [name]Janis[/name] [name]Lynn[/name], and [name]Lois[/name] [name]Marie[/name]. I’m not set on having a family name as a middle name, but I was curious if any of you thought one of those (or a variation of one of those) might fit. But, like I said I am also open for just some “pretty” name suggestions. Also, with her first name being less girly, I would like to try and find a more girly middle name - while still fitting with the style of [name]Addison[/name]. Thanks for any help you give!

I like [name]Addison[/name] [name]Cleo[/name].

[name]Addison[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Addison[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Addison[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] would be lovely!

Blessings to you and your family!

[name]Addison[/name] [name]Marielle[/name]

Ooo, I agree that [name]Addison[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] sounds very pretty. The N’s make it flow so well. It would be a very easy thing to say for those “[name]Addison[/name] [name]Nicole[/name], you get down here right now!” moments. :wink:

[name]Maryellen[/name]?
[name]Marie[/name]
[name]Elle[/name]
[name]Lynn[/name]

[name]Just[/name] a thought… I know its a bit old fashioned but it does combine the 3 names, and it flows nicely (I think, anyway)