Middle names for Audra

I’m sure I’ve asked this before, but I’m still having a tough time deciding. So what do you think?

[name]Audra[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Claire[/name] (this was my original combo, I still love it)
[name]Audra[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Marie[/name] (I’d love to pass down my middle name, [name]Marie[/name])
[name]Audra[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Claire[/name] (see above, and I also love the name [name]Claire[/name])

So what do you think? Which one flows best? Comments?
Any and all input is greatly appreciated. Thanks! :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] [name]Audra[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Claire[/name]!

I think you’ll be doing great no matter what you pick. But I do think that 2 middle names is too much. I realize there’s probably a reason you’ve decided this, but my personal opinion is the simpler and cleaner the name, the better.

[name]Audra[/name] is a lovely name.

Btw, what’s your last name?

Actually I really love [name]Audra[/name] [name]Kate[/name] or [name]Audra[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. I think [name]Audra[/name] is just amazing.

[name]Audra[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Claire[/name] flows the best for me.

I’d like to clarify that I’m not pregnant, this is just my favorite name, and I was just wondering what everyone thought was the best combination.
And I do like having two middle names, so please don’t suggest just one middle. Thanks :slight_smile: