middle names for beatrice and eloise

it’s funny…when i first found out i was having a girl, my first choice name was eleanor . i love it and always have. my husband and others on this site too say it just doesn’t work w our last name which is molner…it’s a shame bc i think it is a great, classic, timeless name. i sort of arrived at eloise when i finally came to terms with the fact that eleanor wouldn’t work :frowning:

oh boy, see now i’m having second thoughts. beatrice was on our top-3 list (with margot and eloise). i strayed from it because of the sibset: [name]Willa[/name] + [name]Bea[/name] = “willabee wallabee woo, an elephant sat on you” - but would many really make that connection? I know a sibset exists out there according to a quick google search, so someone was brave enough!

It would be [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] S----d
or
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] S----d

or if the kid reaaaaalllly looks like a [name]Margot[/name], then [name]Margot[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]. (But the initials are MES, then! and it’s the name of an ex’s wife and it kind of creeps me out).

Sorry to hi-jack! I’m more talking out loud. I think either name sounds great with your other kids’ names and i always turn to family-influenced middle names, so i can’t really help there!

i see what you mean. thanks! and best of luck to you too…are you having a boy or a girl? do you have a name?[/quote]

Thank you, [name]Naomi[/name]! And no, we still haven’t decided on a same. ugh! It’s our first child and it’s a girl. Your children’s names are so lovely and flow so well… I hope we can do that!

Will_and?: You have beautiful names picked out to go with little [name]Willa[/name]. [name]May[/name] I ask how you came to her name and if [name]Willa[/name] is short for [name]Wilhelmina[/name]? [name]Just[/name] wondering because we are now considering it for our little girl due in 6 weeks. [name]Naomi[/name], sorry for the side bar here. Thanks!

thank you! she’s just willa, not short for anything. it was one of those names i heard as a teenager and always wanted to call a baby girl - thankfully the husband loved it, too! it wasn’t very well received at first, but i think everyone has come around and most people think it’s beautiful. one minor warning - there is a new kids show called “willa’s wildlife” (maybe only in [name]Canada[/name], though?), and my [name]Willa[/name] is getting called that/teased at school.

sorry again! (p.s. i’m back to [name]Eloise[/name]!)