Middle names for Bertille?

Would appreciate any suggestions for a middle name for [name_f]Bertille[/name_f]. I understand [name_f]Bertille[/name_f] (the ‘ll’ is silent making a very subtle ‘ee-a’ in English) may not appeal to everyone’s taste but she still needs a middle name.

So far, I really like [name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] as her sisters are [name_f]Posey[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Raphaela[/name_f].

Other possibilties are [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] or [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f].

I really like [name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]. I think using a middle name with a strong “l” could make it harder for people to master the correct pronunciation of the first name and I think [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] also coordinates very nicely with the sister names.

Thank you [name_f]Erin[/name_f] beth. Good point, flow is also very important. I do like [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] very much and has equal strength and just the right amount of clunkiness to match sisters’ middles.

I really like [name_f]Bertille[/name_f] ” [name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is a lovely combination but I’m not as sure about [name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] personally, I’d be a little unsure about two names ending in an a sound, but thats just me. [name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Winnifred[/name_f] is similar and pretty imo, or [name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]?

Still all lovely names ”

Thank you fantasyandprayer. I do like [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] and have considered it but both names have an emphasis on the ‘t’ that sounds too repetitive when said together.
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] is pretty but it’s very hard to find something I like that goes with it.

I like your choices. [name_m]Just[/name_m] to offer a few more options…

[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Angelina[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] Casimira
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Donatella[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Estrella[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Josephina[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Marietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Sapphira[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Serena[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Viviana[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Yolanda[/name_f]

Hmm, how about…

[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Iona[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

Thank you, I love [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]!

Some lovely options, thank you . I really like [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]. The middle doesn’t have to end in an ‘a’ at all - the other two are purely councidental.

I like [name_f]Bertille[/name_f]. In a [name_m]French[/name_m] accent it sounds elegant.

[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]