Middle names for clementine

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all
I have become obsessed with the name [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]! We are due with number 2 in 2 months time. We have a daughter named [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. We have a long last name so I am looking for short Middle names that go with [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]. I would like t use a name with some meaning, and so my favourites are probably [name_f]Hope[/name_f] ( as it was a miracle this baby was conceived), [name_f]Grace[/name_f] or [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] (due to the birth stone). I have also thought of [name_f]May[/name_f] / [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] (my other favourite first name), [name_f]Eve[/name_f] or [name_u]Sage[/name_u].

Any other ideas? Would like spe thing reasonably “common” and pretty sounding to match the super spunky and very unusual (where we live) [name_f]Clementine[/name_f].

Also… Any tips on how to make hubby love it too would be great!

Thanks!

My favourite [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] combo is [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]. I also really like [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Tess[/name_f] & [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] together.

I love clementine! It’s a bold choice, but still pretty and vintage. I would pair it with something short and Classic.
From your ideas I like [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. Maybe consider [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f], or [name_f]Eve[/name_f]?

I love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], and she is perfect with [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]. My favorite middles from your list are [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u].

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is perfect :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone!
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] sounds lovely, and we were married in [name_u]June[/name_u] so it’s also special. But the baby will be born in [name_u]June[/name_u] or early [name_u]July[/name_u] so not sure if it will work? Or I’m probably just thinking too much!

I love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] but I know my husband wont! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think Clementie [name_f]Hope[/name_f] flows nicely? [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is a hard one to pair with.

Open to other Middle name suggestions also :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone y

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] or [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is perfection with [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. Great choices :slight_smile:

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is such a cute, quirky name. :slight_smile: [name_u]Love[/name_u] it.

Some cute middle names:
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Ava[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Neve[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Lilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Lana[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]

:slight_smile:

Thanks everyone! We ended up having a boy, [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m], but now pregnant with number 3. IF it’s a girl I still love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]. MY Husband has come around but dislikes the nn [name_u]CLEmmie[/name_u] immensely. I am wondering if we named her [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] (after my mother in law) then nick name could [name_m] be [/name_m] [name_f]CeCe[/name_f]. What we your thoughts on that combo?

I think that’s a lovely combo, and [name_f]CeCe[/name_f] works as a nn. I also like [name_f]Minty[/name_f], [name_f]Minta[/name_f] and [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] as nns.

[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] or [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] are so lovely together.

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is cute. [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Amy[/name_f] is different but pretty too.

Thanks everyone. [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is still my favourite and still searching for that elusive middle name…

I love the acknowledgement by using [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and the nickname [name_f]CeCe[/name_f], although I would be hesitant with [name_f]Kate[/name_f] already being used. Possibly [name_f]Celia[/name_f] would work for [name_f]CeCe[/name_f] and it has the connection to hope with in meaning heavenly.