Middle names for Duncan?

What are some nice middle names for [name_m]Duncan[/name_m]?

Last name starts with F, is two syllables, and ends in -er. Similar to [name_m]Fisher[/name_m].

My Dad’s name is [name_m]Kevin[/name_m]. If you can find a way to work some kind of nod to him, you are truly a wizard. Not required.

No takers? :frowning:

[name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] [name_m]Fisher[/name_m]
[name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_m]Roland[/name_m] [name_m]Fisher[/name_m]
[name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Fisher[/name_m]
[name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] [name_m]Fisher[/name_m]
[name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_m]Shepard[/name_m] [name_m]Fisher[/name_m]
[name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Fisher[/name_m]
[name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Fisher[/name_m]
[name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_m]Fisher[/name_m]
[name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Fisher[/name_m]

Maybe [name_m]Kevin[/name_m]'s Middle or last name would work? I am not fond of [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] but I like the Honoring your father aspect. My Dads name is actually his mothers maiden name so maybe something like that would sound nice.

My Dad’s last name is very [name_m]German[/name_m] and not a super workable middle name. It will really sound like a hyphenated last name. His middle name is [name_m]Normand[/name_m] after his grandfather, who he didn’t really know. A clever berry suggested chopping [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] in half and using [name_m]Vin[/name_m]. I don’t think [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_m]Vin[/name_m] sounds great though. It might be my only real option to use [name_m]Normand[/name_m] for a direct name of his.

I love [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] and [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]