Middle names for Eliza

Hello! ([name_m]Just[/name_m] collecting/planning, not expecting)
I’m on an on-going quest to find a middle name for [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] that I really love and that holds some importance/meaning.

Willow - the leaf pattern on my wedding dress/favourite tree
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] - favourite flowers
Liliet - just a different version of [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
Suggestions for others/places I can draw inspiration?

In my User [name_m]Card[/name_m] you’ll see that for other potential children I’ve picked [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] (a mixture of [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and [name_f]Goldie[/name_f], our mother’s middle names) and [name_u]Avery[/name_u] (my maiden name), so that’s the sort of vibe I’m generally going for. Our surname is pronounced like [name_f]Haylee[/name_f].

Thanks!

• Eliza [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
  • Eliza [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
  • Eliza Liliet
  • Eliza Something [name_f]Else[/name_f]?

0 voters

I like [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. Maybe [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]?

2 Likes

Eliza [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is beautiful!

1 Like

Eliza [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is beautiful, and it goes so well with the other names in your user card. I like [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] too, but it’s just missing a bit of the oomph of [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u], and it doesn’t sound quite as nice with your surname. I also love how [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is connected to your wedding, that’s such a sweet touch!

1 Like

Eliza [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is stunning!! Its beautiful, magical, and so sweet. I love the meaning behind [name_u]Willow[/name_u], too. It also fits in perfectly with the rest of your name card - [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] & [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] just sound like sisters to me!!

Eliza [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is very pretty too, I just like [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] more :slight_smile:

1 Like

They’re all great options. I love [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] Liliet personally because it has that flair :~) But honestly, all sound lovely.

1 Like

Eliza [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is gorgeous!

1 Like

I voted [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]! The others seem too L heavy to me. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] also come to mind.

1 Like