Middle names

I need a middle name.

1 Like

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f], [name_f]Clementina[/name_f], and [name_f]Lourdes[/name_f] are my favourite options. Sounds like [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] is both of your pick!

1 Like

Thank you much.

Francesca [name_f]Lourdes[/name_f] is stunning

3 Likes

I vote for [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]. [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] is pretty but I typically do not care for combos that end in the same letter/sound.

I really like [name_f]Guadalupe[/name_f] after your grandmother.

2 Likes

Thank you all, you have been a great help.

1 Like

[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Guadalupe[/name_f] is gorgeous, meaningful and unexpected! I love it!
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] would be my second choice. I adore long names :two_hearts:
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] is really sweet and if you both love it, I think it may be the winner :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

Francesca [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Lourdes[/name_f] are my favorites. One thing that can help narrow down the names is the flow of the whole name.

1 Like

Francesca [name_f]Guadalupe[/name_f] is stunning and meaningful! It also seems [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] is a good choice for both of you!

Thank you all, we have decided on [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Guadalupe[/name_f]. However, I want a plan b name just in case we have 2 girls so I will create a new thread with the 2nd option name.

4 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: what a beautiful choice!

1 Like

Thank you, Iā€™m excited.

1 Like

Francesca [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] not sure I like the double A ending.
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Lourdes[/name_f] is wonderful

2 Likes