Middle names for Freya - Thoughts and Opinions?

I have been falling more in love with the name [name_f]Freya[/name_f] these days and I am searching for a good if not perfect middle name!

On my short list is
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]

Then I am looking for a second middle name preferably a one syllable or ‘short’ name that flows.

Other names that are on my list are: (feel free to give thoughts on these too)
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u].
[name_f]Elara[/name_f]/[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].
[name_f]Indira[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u].
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]/[name_u]Wren[/name_u].
[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. (Also still in working)

Not expecting, start TTC in [name_u]July[/name_u].

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] is my favourite, sound and style-wise; [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] seems to masculine for [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] to American (English).
I think for a second middle name, I’d go with something classic but fresh, something like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] or [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] (neither are short but I’m having a hard time coming up with a short name of that style).

I love [name_f]Freya[/name_f]!

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] Amaranth
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] / [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] Mirabilis

I like [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]. Hmm.,.

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_f]Lux[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]

@Opheliaflora thank you. I don’t mind [name_f]Alice[/name_f] in the middle name spot

Loving [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f]. Thank you @apodosis

@emsky I like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I like how grounded [name_f]Freya[/name_f] seems next to [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]. [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] sound okay, but they’re both way too mystical sounding all together, imo.

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_u]Vale[/name_u]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_u]Bliss[/name_u]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u]

@vestigesofsummer
Thank you! I was thinking about it this morning that [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] sounded too ‘fabley’. I keep getting drawn to [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]. I am thinking of ditching the combo with [name_f]Eve[/name_f] in my signature as my partner dislikes it but likes [name_f]Eve[/name_f] so I am loving your suggestion of [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]!!
I find [name_u]Gray[/name_u] so pretty but I worry about the show [name_u]Grey[/name_u]'s Anatomy main character being [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]. I do love the show but would it sound like I got the middle name there?

I also like [name_u]Vale[/name_u], [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and I don’t mind [name_f]Lark[/name_f]! [name_u]Bliss[/name_u] is out of the game completely due to it being a gamer tag of someone I know. And [name_u]June[/name_u] is definately taken by my combo [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u].

As I keep getting drawn to [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u], I love the look, the sound, the meaning and I love ‘M’ names I think I will search for another middle name for this!

Thank you so much for your help Nameberries!
Any more help greatly appreciated!

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]. [name_f]Freya[/name_f] is one of my favorite girl names and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is my favorite boy name, and actually I think they go together really well. [name_f]Freya[/name_f] is so feminine and I think [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] grounds her with a graceful, unisex nature name. [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] is okay, and to be honest I really dislike the name [name_u]Meredith[/name_u].

Regarding your other names, I love [name_f]Elara[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. [name_f]Elara[/name_f] is such an underrated name! Loving [name_f]Athena[/name_f] too, but I agree that you could do more with it in that combo. I think [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] would be a pretty awesome name actually :slight_smile: (although I know it doesn’t fit your ‘short’ name requirement).

@silversky109
Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your help Nameberries!
Any more help greatly appreciated!

I love the name [name_f]Freya[/name_f] it’s so cute.My favourite middle name for it is [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f].

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]