Middle names for Hazel?

Hey guys! :mrgreen: [name]Nicole[/name] here.

I’m obsessed with the name [name]Hazel[/name], and I’ve always loved it, even before [name]Julia[/name] [name]Roberts[/name]’ daughter. But I just can’t seem to find any middle names to go with it! It’s really been frustrating me lately. :expressionless: I have already found two middle names for each of my other favorite girls’ names, and I adore them. Yet [name]Hazel[/name] has proved to be a real toughie.

[name]Elizabeth[/name] with [name]Hazel[/name] sounds pretty and flows nicely, but I feel like it’s so common and go-to as a middle name for [name]Hazel[/name]. Although, that is my grandmother’s name so I’m not totally averse to excluding it. But what could other name could I add to it to spice it up? [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] ___ or [name]Hazel[/name] ___ [name]Elizabeth[/name]…?

Any ideas, Berries? I like to stick with more traditional names, though preferrably not super popular or trendy. My other fave names and their middle names (to give you a picture):

[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Noah[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Maisie[/name] [name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Orchid[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Rachel[/name]

Thanks guys! :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see what you come up with! (And [name]Elizabeth[/name] doesn’t have to be in the picture…just a suggestion.)

I don’t think [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] has the best flow, since Hazel and [name]Eliz[/name]abeth kind of mirror each other. [name]Hazel[/name] is really pretty, though!

[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Verena[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Louise[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Annora[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Roxanne[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Eve[/name]

My first thought was [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Marie[/name], although [name]Marie[/name] is kind of a common and generic mn. [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Capri[/name] is cute too.

Great ideas irisrose! You really know my style! :slight_smile:

I really like [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Frances[/name] also sound great. Thanks!

One of my favorite name combos right now is [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]. I absolutely love it! Perhaps you could reverse it?

[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

I really like a lot of irisrose’s suggestions, as well! Good luck finding the perfect middle for [name]Hazel[/name] - great first name!

[name]Love[/name] other posters’ ideas of [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Harriet[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name]. I agree that [name]Hazel[/name] next to [name]Elizabeth[/name] is kind of awkward because of the two “el” sounds next to each other. Ditto with [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Alice[/name].

More ideas
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Guinevere[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Imogene[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Jessamyn[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Simona[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Winifred[/name]

Oh, I love these suggestions!

[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]

Thank you so much for the suggestions! Right now though, I’m really in love with [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. :slight_smile: