Middle names for Iris

See the results of this poll: What is your favorite?

Respondents: 57 (This poll is closed)

• Iris Juliet Fay : 9 (16%)
  • Iris Juliet : 19 (33%)
  • Iris Athena Marie : 7 (12%)
  • Iris Athena : 11 (19%)
  • Iris Penelope: 11 (19%)

I love [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] :slight_smile: I’m not a fan of the two middle name thing, and I think these names both have a mythological yet classic feel to them.

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] would be my second choice

I voted for [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], but I would also love [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Fay[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]!

I was going to vote for [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], which I think is gorgeous, but if you want two middles you should go with [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Fay[/name_f]. I typically prefer one middle but I don’t think two middles is too much in this case.

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] gets my vote!!

I voted for [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and it is lovely! However, if you would like to honour someone adding [name_f]Fay[/name_f] or [name_f]Marie[/name_f] as a second middle name would be fine. I think honouring someone that is important to you trumps flow.

Thanks all for your votes! Does anyone have other middle name suggestions?

I vote for [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]! [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] would be very pretty too. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] popped up in my head.

I think just [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] sounds the best with your surname. (As much as I adore [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], it’s a bit rhymey with your surname.)

8I like athena

My favorite on its own is [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], but I don’t like [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] with the last name (both end with an -ee sound, and the “nel” of [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is similar to the beginning of the last name), so I voted for my second favorite, [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], instead.