Middle Names For Jensen and Reece

If our twins are boys we have decided on [name]Jensen[/name] and [name]Reese[/name] for their first names. We have a presidential name theme for our son’s middle name that we want to continue for these boys as well. We have narrowed it down to our top middle name options. We really wanted to use [name]Reagan[/name] but neither [name]Jensen[/name] [name]Reagan[/name] no [name]Reece[/name] [name]Reagan[/name] sound very good. So our list contains:

[name]McKinley[/name] - We love this with both names so I pretty sure we will use this for one of the boys
[name]Carter[/name]
[name]Adams[/name]
[name]Taylor[/name]
[name]Tyler[/name]

You can feel free to suggest what you think the top 2 combinations would be :smiley:

[name]Jensen[/name] and [name]Reese[/name] are great names and go well with your sibset. I must admit i think i like the spelling [name]Rhys[/name] better on a little guy, as i find the [name]Reese[/name] spelling very feminine ( a la Witherspoon).

[name]Love[/name] [name]Jensen[/name] [name]McKinley[/name] & [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Carter[/name]

xo [name]Viv[/name]

I like Jensen Carter and Reese Tyler. I think McKinley sounds nice with both names.

I just love [name]Jensen[/name] [name]McKinley[/name]!! I like [name]Reece[/name] [name]Carter[/name] or [name]Reece[/name] [name]Tyler[/name] for the other name.

[name]Jensen[/name] [name]Tyler[/name]/[name]Taylor[/name] and [name]Reece[/name] [name]McKinley[/name]