Middle names for Leo

Thanks loverenae, I’ll give a bit more thought and see what OH likes too.

It is so special finding the right name! I saw a quote on appellation mountain ‘naming is an act of optimism, of belief, of courage. An awareness of the potential of every new person on this [name_f]Earth[/name_f], and the desire to equip them with a name worthy of all that possibility’

But no pressure, right?!!

Any thoughts on [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_u]Oakley[/name_u]?

I love how [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] sounds.
I’m hesistant to let [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] go, I love the name meaning (immortal & devine) and attached symbolism (ambrosia/honey/bees) and how it ties to the meaning of my name.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] was selected by OH from a list of suggestions including some already mentioned in this thread, but said they arw all a bit wierd! It doesn’t flow quite as well but feels a bit fresher? [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] seems like the odd one out though?

What else would you suggest as a second middle? We’re definately set on [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] as first and second, OH thinks we don’t necessarily need a second middle but I feel like something is missing without it!

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_u]Everest[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Asher[/name_m] (too similar to [name_u]Ashton[/name_u]? OR an interesting connection to big brother)
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]

Apparently I really like the sound of another middle that starts with a vowel!

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] is wonderful and it really sounds like the one to me!

Let us know what you pick, I would love to know!

Ok… so the birth certificate application has been lodged… 2 days before time expired! He will be
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
after much thought and deliberation!
Thank you everyone for your thoughts!
I still wonder if theres a better combo, but this is a combination of compromise and deep meanings to me ”

Seems like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] is a great choice for you. Really like the subtle matching of the middle initials and the fact the you both chose a name that you like.

My second choice right now would be [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] but seems like [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] has more meaning to you