Middle names for Marhly/Marlhy/Marlee?

I love the name [name_u]Marley[/name_u] for a baby girl. I don’t like the [name_u]Marley[/name_u] and Me association, though. I love the spelling Marlhy and Mahrly, but [name_f]Marlee[/name_f] would be an easier spelling for people to understand. Anyways, middle names and one of those three spellings? (I know the name is traditionally spelled [name_u]Marley[/name_u]. I don’t want to spell it like that. But thanks anyways, before you tell me that! :D)

I would also appreciate any other names suggestions that you have!

Out of your choices I prefer [name_f]Marlee[/name_f]

[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]

I would recommend:
[name_u]Everly[/name_u]
[name_u]Waverly[/name_u]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_u]Larkin[/name_u]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_f]Harlow[/name_f]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_u]Fifer[/name_u]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]

I like the [name_f]Marlie[/name_f] spelling.

[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]Anya[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]Janine[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]Carolyn[/name_f]

There is also the [name_f]Marleigh[/name_f] spelling.

[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]Irie[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f]

Spell it [name_f]Marlee[/name_f]. That H makes [name_m]ZERO[/name_m] sense in English.

What’s wrong with the [name_u]Marley[/name_u] and Me association?? I LOVED that book! Haha.

I think [name_f]Marlie[/name_f] and [name_f]Marlee[/name_f] are the best “alternative” ways to spell it. [name_f]Marleigh[/name_f] seems unnecessarily complicated when you could just go with [name_f]Marlee[/name_f]. Whatever you do, don’t go with the h spellings… SO unnecessary. It really is a sweet name though. Super cute on a little girl and cool on an adult, too!

[name_f]Marlie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlie[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlie[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlie[/name_f] [name_f]Christine[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlie[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlie[/name_f] [name_f]Suzanne[/name_f]

[name_f]Susan[/name_f]

I have a friend whose name is [name_f]Marlyne[/name_f]…pronounced [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f]. She’s spent her entire life correcting people’s pronunciation of it. I think she would suggest strongly that you use [name_f]Marlee[/name_f] or [name_f]Marlie[/name_f] or [name_f]Marleigh[/name_f] or [name_f]Marly[/name_f] rather than the versions w/the H.

[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] would be my choice (though honestly, I would spell it [name_u]Marley[/name_u]) c

I like:

[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_u]Skyler[/name_u]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]Gretchen[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]

Thanks, everybody! I’m going to spell it Marlee. Marlee Jayde. Jayde will be her middle name after a family friend. It’s a top contender!

I prefer the spelling [name_f]Marlee[/name_f] from the three, Marhly and Marlhy make me cringe. [name_f]Marlie[/name_f] and [name_f]Marleigh[/name_f] are also good spellings, a lot better than Marhly and Marlhy anyway.

I like [name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]Jayde[/name_f], the latter being my sister’s name (spelled this way). :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Marlie[/name_f] or [name_f]Marlee[/name_f]. The others seem a little difficult

[name_f]Marlee[/name_f] [name_f]Jayde[/name_f] is a nice choice. I’m glad you’ve decided on the [name_f]Marlee[/name_f] spelling. The random h made no sense.