Middle Names for our 4th child

We have narrowed down a bit…
Which one do you like?

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] ([name]Juliette[/name]?)

Thanks!

[name]Elle[/name] [name]Monroe[/name]

mother to oliver, henry, emilia, and baby #4 to come around [name]Christmas[/name]/[name]New[/name] Year’s!

I vote for [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]. Beautiful!

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name]>[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]>[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rose[/name]>[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Rose[/name]>[name]Violet[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]>[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]

I think that [name]Violet[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] & [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rose[/name] sound the best. I [name]LOVE[/name] the combination of [name]Violet[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name]. I’m also pulled to [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Victoria[/name].

[name]Even[/name] though [name]Rose[/name] is usually used a middle name filler, I think that [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rose[/name] sounds beautiful.

[name]Do[/name] your other children go by nicknames or their full names? If you want to use the full name then I would use [name]Violet[/name] as it’s similar in length to your other childrens names.

[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Emilia[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]

[name]Violet[/name] seems to fit in better and [name]Violet[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] is SO beautiful! :slight_smile:

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] :slight_smile: I think it’s gorgeous and fits wonderfully with your other childrens classic names!

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rose[/name] also get my vote! Beautiful (I particularly love [name]Violet[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name]!). [name]Violet[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is runner up. If you want to narrow more, I would scratch [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Rose[/name] since it takes two evocative word names that could connote a red rose individually and combines them to rather hit you over the head with its red rose imagery.

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name]! :slight_smile: Although I’m oh-so-biased. :slight_smile: [name]Violet[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is number 4 on my list! I like [name]Charlotte[/name] ([name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]?), too.

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name]!

I really like [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]. It’s simple and beautiful. I like [name]Charlotte[/name] but fear it may be too popular and if she goes by [name]Charlie[/name] you will need to consider all the boy [name]Charlie[/name]'s as well.

If you do choose [name]Juliet[/name] the spelling [name]Juliet[/name] is more common in US than [name]Juliette[/name] but both spellings are in the top 400.

If I have to pick as is, [name]Violet[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] is stunning! [name]Ophelia[/name] is rare enough as a first, let alone a middle, so it’s very unique. :slight_smile: I would also pick [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]- so classic, grounded and beautiful. I love both [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Victoria[/name] and how the combo would continue the [name]Shakespeare[/name] theme, seeing as I really love [name]Shakespeare[/name] (though [name]Juliet[/name] isn’t my favourite character :stuck_out_tongue: ). But what I would really love to see is one of my favourite combos ever, [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Juliet[/name].

I favorite is [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. I also like [name]Violet[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]!

My next favorite is [name]Violet[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name]